Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The old fashioned lock in appears to be back 21:33 - Mar 23 with 1034 viewsPendejo

Two pubs on way home blinds drawn, curtains closed... But thru the gaps clearly people inside.I
Other pubs giving impression of being closed with lights off.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 21:35 - Mar 23 with 1003 viewsBloomBlue

A large family?
The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 21:37 - Mar 23 with 983 viewsGlasgowBlue

Was always going to happen.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 21:40 - Mar 23 with 947 viewsLord_Lucan

The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 21:37 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Was always going to happen.

They massively risk losing their licence.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 21:47 - Mar 23 with 910 viewsMelford

The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 21:40 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

They massively risk losing their licence.

***king idiots. Every pub has been told take all your optics and all the bottles in the fridges out and lock them up. Clear your bar completely just in case some nutter decides to break in.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 23:02 - Mar 23 with 772 viewsRegencyBlue

I suggest you report it to the police who will hopefully check it out and close them down.

Idiots like this need to be dealt with, fast!
The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 23:05 - Mar 23 with 754 viewssparks

The old fashioned lock in appears to be back on 23:02 - Mar 23 by RegencyBlue

I suggest you report it to the police who will hopefully check it out and close them down.

Idiots like this need to be dealt with, fast!

Do this now.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024