Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. 21:44 - Mar 23 with 1301 viewsBlueBadger

..we've ALL got detention.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 21:59 - Mar 23 with 1251 viewsNthQldITFC

Well you haven't have you. You can still swan around with your satchel, handing out aspirins, cups of tea, and your sister Dolly's cucumber sandwiches.

Seriously, massive thanks and respect to you and all of your colleagues.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:00 - Mar 23 with 1243 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's alright for you, you're one of the ones who'd been made prefect

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:01 - Mar 23 with 1236 viewsBlueBadger

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 21:59 - Mar 23 by NthQldITFC

Well you haven't have you. You can still swan around with your satchel, handing out aspirins, cups of tea, and your sister Dolly's cucumber sandwiches.

Seriously, massive thanks and respect to you and all of your colleagues.

I had a (likely) fooking cold last week. I'm on two week no-work lockdown with the rest of you bloody chair dampeners at the moment.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:03 - Mar 23 with 1223 viewsKeaneish

I think it was because SB told off everyone.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:04 - Mar 23 with 1215 viewsm14_blue

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:01 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

I had a (likely) fooking cold last week. I'm on two week no-work lockdown with the rest of you bloody chair dampeners at the moment.

Still no tests available?
So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:05 - Mar 23 with 1210 viewsBlueBadger

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:04 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

Still no tests available?

Nah, not been sick enough for one, innit.

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:08 - Mar 23 with 1204 viewsfactual_blue

A man who encouraged people to vote leave is all of a sudden surprised to find out that many people are really, really stupid.

I refer you to Galatians Chapter Six Verse Seven, boris.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:14 - Mar 23 with 1154 viewsStokieBlue

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:03 - Mar 23 by Keaneish

I think it was because SB told off everyone.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Login to get fewer ads

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:16 - Mar 23 with 1139 viewsRocky

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:08 - Mar 23 by factual_blue

A man who encouraged people to vote leave is all of a sudden surprised to find out that many people are really, really stupid.

I refer you to Galatians Chapter Six Verse Seven, boris.

Stay At Home on the side of a bus would be a great idea.
So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 23:29 - Mar 23 with 1025 viewsEwan_Oozami

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:16 - Mar 23 by Rocky

Could always resurrect May's "hostile environment" vans, they'd be perfect, or maybe some water cannons...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 08:28 - Mar 24 with 903 viewsLeaky

So basically, because some people couldn't behave.. on 22:16 - Mar 23 by Rocky

Well the NHS may finally need £350m a week. Ok it may not be available till next year.So glad we are leaving
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024