Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazed at how blind to the world some people are... 23:07 - Mar 23 with 949 viewsSitfcB

Been sat outside a McDonald’s for nearly three hours (meeting place for work) and the amount of people trying to drive into the car park expecting it to be open and then the confused look on their face when told it’s closed.

In this day in age there’s no excuse for not knowing this surely?

I’m just using this as an example because I’m sure it’s happening with other things as well, like people not knowing the 24hour supermarkets aren’t 24HR at the moment.

And Boris is expecting everyone to obey the ‘lockdown’ that’s been set out tonight...

I feel he will have to set harder measures in the next few days.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Amazed at how blind to the world some people are... on 23:11 - Mar 23 with 914 viewsOldsmoker

For all those people who rely on takeaways and dining out this virus must be a dilemma.
They can't live on toast and cereal for 3 weeks - or can they?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Amazed at how blind to the world some people are... on 23:56 - Mar 23 with 815 viewsstonojnr

Amazed at how blind to the world some people are... on 23:11 - Mar 23 by Oldsmoker

For all those people who rely on takeaways and dining out this virus must be a dilemma.
They can't live on toast and cereal for 3 weeks - or can they?

well no they cant because toast requires having some bread as an ingredient to start with...
Amazed at how blind to the world some people are... on 04:16 - Mar 24 with 706 viewstextbackup

mate drove down Norwich road earlier. message clearly hasn't been played in the various languages required down there. reckons it was as busy as normal.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024