Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? 09:12 - Mar 24 with 6451 viewsBrixtonBlue

Surely the police aren't going to take note of every time they see you jogging.

And this thing of no more than 2 people... unless you live in the same household. Are police going to be stopping groups and checking? How?

All sounds very wishy washy to me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 14:30 - Mar 24 with 552 viewsbadadski

How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 11:28 - Mar 24 by BloomBlue

Ok that line was more 'tongue in cheek' but my point is people keep talking about how will they enforce it they actually don't a way to enforce it but more importantly shouldn't have to enforce it.
So many people at the moment are just trying to find holes in what's being asked, I really don't understand some people in this Country at the moment.

It will be policed, a police car was driving through gypeswick park to check a group that were playing together, couple of adults and quite a few kids.
How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 14:34 - Mar 24 with 549 viewsEly_Blue

Sod how are they going to enforce it, can’t people just listen to what they are being asked to do for once for the good of the people of this country, their families and the nhs.

Surely not too difficult is it..... wait when we have a post like the OP then that sums it all up really

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 15:25 - Mar 24 with 513 viewsBrixtonBlue

How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 14:34 - Mar 24 by Ely_Blue

Sod how are they going to enforce it, can’t people just listen to what they are being asked to do for once for the good of the people of this country, their families and the nhs.

Surely not too difficult is it..... wait when we have a post like the OP then that sums it all up really

?!?!

I've merely asked how they're going to enforce it.

In what way does my OP "sum it all up really"?! WTF are you talking about?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 15:29 - Mar 24 with 508 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can my down-arrowers explain themselves? All I've done is ask how these measures will be enforced. A genuine question. I'm at a loss as to why the OP would either be up-rrowed OR down-arrowed!

I'm not, for the hard of thinking, remotely suggesting anyone SHOULDN'T observe them. I've neither said or implied this.

How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 15:43 - Mar 24 with 493 viewsSuperblue95

How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 14:34 - Mar 24 by Ely_Blue

Oh dear

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How are they supposed to enforce this one exercise thing a day? on 15:46 - Mar 24 with 487 viewsGaryCooper

They cannot and will not enforce it, it is not possible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024