Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about 15:02 - Mar 24 with 851 viewssparks

In efforts not to be a stockpiling git, we have failed to stock up on beer and wine.

There is a single bottle of red in the house.

After a long day with us all at home- how the hell do we get through the evenings?!!

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:03 - Mar 24 with 821 viewsgiant_stow

skunk.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:08 - Mar 24 with 796 viewsHerbivore

MDMA.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:08 - Mar 24 with 792 viewsmonytowbray

W@nking.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:11 - Mar 24 with 771 viewsGeoffSentence

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:08 - Mar 24 by monytowbray

W@nking.

This is the worst thing for me, I have been WFH for about 15 years. W@nking has never been a problem, anytime I like, anywhere in the house I like.

Now the family is WFH too I have had to knock it on the head completely.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:12 - Mar 24 with 760 viewsBrixtonBlue

Count your loo rolls?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:14 - Mar 24 with 752 viewsgiant_stow

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:08 - Mar 24 by monytowbray

W@nking.

See if you can set a personal best Bully?

I think you may be knocking on a bit like me though, so it'll be a toughy.

Maybe start a training programme and build up to your chosen big day?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:16 - Mar 24 with 737 viewsNewcyBlue

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:11 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

This is the worst thing for me, I have been WFH for about 15 years. W@nking has never been a problem, anytime I like, anywhere in the house I like.

That’s what it’s like home on leave for me.

The other day MrsN got up in the morning with me, we sat on the sofa and she said “is this what it’s like being you? Get up and sit on the sofa and wonder what to do for the rest of the day?”

I replied “yeah but I normally have my morning w@nk first”

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:16 - Mar 24 with 730 viewsFixed_It

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:11 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

I find 'knocking it on the head' tends to put me off anyway...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:16 - Mar 24 with 731 viewsNewcyBlue

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:14 - Mar 24 by giant_stow

See if you can set a personal best Bully?

I think you may be knocking on a bit like me though, so it'll be a toughy.

Maybe start a training programme and build up to your chosen big day?

I’m normally a dry hand kind of guy, but if you’re aiming for this I recommend lube , friction burns hurt!
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 15:33]

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:20 - Mar 24 with 697 viewsgiant_stow

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:16 - Mar 24 by NewcyBlue

I’m normally a dry hand kind of guy, but if you’re aiming for this I recommend lube , friction burns hurt!
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 15:33]

Best to learn from a seasoned pro, Bullers...

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:23 - Mar 24 with 674 viewsNewcyBlue

Whilst I accept there are more important things to worry about on 15:20 - Mar 24 by giant_stow

Best to learn from a seasoned pro, Bullers...

This.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024