Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed 20:56 - Mar 24 with 5117 viewsBrixtonBlue

n/t

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 21:06 - Mar 24 with 4636 viewsStokieBlue

If you like Star Trek then Picard is worth a watch on Prime.

Enjoyed Messiah on Netflix.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 21:23 - Mar 24 with 4603 viewsDubtractor

I'm enjoying Hunters on Prime.

Living with Yourself on Netflix is great.

On the flipside, I didn't feel the second season of Altered Carbon at all, gave up on it after 4 episodes. First season was great, but new season just feels like convoluted nonsense, and the casting is rubbish.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 21:32 - Mar 24 with 4587 viewsSwailsey

Tiger King or Don’t F**k With Cats on Netflix - both documentaries. Fans of Louie T will recognise the King.

WTFFFFFFFFFF to both.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 21:33]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 21:45 - Mar 24 with 4551 viewsBlueBadger

'I Am Not Okay With This' is excellent and doesn't outstay its welcome. Made by the same people who made 'The End Of The F***ing World', if that floats your boat - Netflix

'The Expanse' on prime if you want something a bit more long, gritty and sci-fi..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 21:57 - Mar 24 with 4514 viewsdavblue

Top Boy is good on Netflix but watch the Summer house series before the latest Top boy series.
What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 22:05 - Mar 24 with 4496 viewsDubtractor

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 21:45 - Mar 24 by BlueBadger

'I Am Not Okay With This' is excellent and doesn't outstay its welcome. Made by the same people who made 'The End Of The F***ing World', if that floats your boat - Netflix

'The Expanse' on prime if you want something a bit more long, gritty and sci-fi..

The Expanse is ace, really bloody good.

Prob old hat now, but Mr Robot is worth anybody's time too. The last 2 seasons were incredible,

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 23:07 - Mar 24 with 4431 viewsIllinoisblue

The Hunters. Weird, absurd frolicking nazi hunting fun.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 23:48 - Mar 24 with 4405 viewsLankHenners

Film-wise, if you've not seen it already, Uncut Gems is a must on Netflix. Good time to catch up on Better Call Saul as well as the latest series is releasing a new episode every Tuesday right now.

Been out a while now but if you're into the true crime/court case stuff then The Staircase is probably the best of that genre.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 00:32 - Mar 25 with 4373 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 21:32 - Mar 24 by Swailsey

Tiger King or Don’t F**k With Cats on Netflix - both documentaries. Fans of Louie T will recognise the King.

WTFFFFFFFFFF to both.

Watched the first episode of Tiger King tonight, WTF indeed. Batsh*t

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 07:26 - Mar 25 with 4274 viewsGlasgowBlue

Better Call Saul.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 07:50 - Mar 25 with 4239 viewseastangliaisblue

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 00:32 - Mar 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Watched the first episode of Tiger King tonight, WTF indeed. Batsh*t

Tiger King gets more bizarre by the episode.
You couldn't make those characters up.
What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 08:35 - Mar 25 with 4178 viewsfactual_blue

The complete Coronation Street. Every episode from 9 December 1960.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 08:37 - Mar 25 with 4173 viewsmidastouch

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 21:32 - Mar 24 by Swailsey

WTFFFFFFFFFF to both.

Good call, loved those, total madness!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 09:53 - Mar 25 with 4091 viewsnorth_stand77

Just watched 'Reckoning' on netflix, a 10 part psychological crime drama

Confession Killer, a true crime story was also very good.

As was The Staircase previously mentioned
What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 09:58 - Mar 25 with 4074 viewsartsbossbeard

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 09:53 - Mar 25 by north_stand77

Just watched 'Reckoning' on netflix, a 10 part psychological crime drama

Confession Killer, a true crime story was also very good.

As was The Staircase previously mentioned

Reckoning doesn't come up on my Netflix search??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:12 - Mar 25 with 4047 viewsSwailsey

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 07:50 - Mar 25 by eastangliaisblue

Tiger King gets more bizarre by the episode.
You couldn't make those characters up.

I've never been so compelled by a series, yet deeply disliked every single character, including the directors/producers.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 10:12]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:20 - Mar 25 with 4022 viewsChiefXL

The Boys on Amazon Prime is seriously good
What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:23 - Mar 25 with 4006 viewsr2d2

The Stranger. Netflix
Safe. Netflix
The Hunters. Amazon
Man in the high castle. Amazon
What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:39 - Mar 25 with 3975 viewsnorth_stand77

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 09:58 - Mar 25 by artsbossbeard

Reckoning doesn't come up on my Netflix search??

Apologies..........that's because it's on Channel 4 catchup!!
What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:39 - Mar 25 with 3969 viewsartsbossbeard

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:39 - Mar 25 by north_stand77

Apologies..........that's because it's on Channel 4 catchup!!

Cheers, I'll give it a look!

Sounds right up my strasse.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:47 - Mar 25 with 3938 viewsBrixtonBlue

Cheers all, some good suggestions there. The missus was badgering me to watch Tiger King which I thought looked like American nonsense from the trailer, but now she feels vindicated by some of your replies so I'll have to watch it. It better be good you lot!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:55 - Mar 25 with 3918 viewsSwailsey

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:47 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

Cheers all, some good suggestions there. The missus was badgering me to watch Tiger King which I thought looked like American nonsense from the trailer, but now she feels vindicated by some of your replies so I'll have to watch it. It better be good you lot!

It is, but in the best way. Did you see the Louie T episode with him on years ago?

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 11:00 - Mar 25 with 3904 viewsBrixtonBlue

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 10:55 - Mar 25 by Swailsey

It is, but in the best way. Did you see the Louie T episode with him on years ago?

No. She probably has though, she loves Louie T.

What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 11:10 - Mar 25 with 3880 viewsBarcaBlue

I just watched two documentary drama series

The Roman Empire
The Ottoman Empire

Both Netfix productions and pretty well made and informative. Knew a bit about both and although not an expert by any means it filled in some gaps in my knowledge like Julio Ceaser suffered from epilepsy and his relations with other Roman generals.

Currently watching Knightfall, very loosely based on Templar history in France and Narcos Mexico - all quite watchable.
What's good on Netflix or Prime right now? Series or a one off film, not fussed on 11:38 - Mar 25 with 3844 viewsJohnWarksTash

The English Game is very good. Watched it all on Sunday afternoon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024