Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning 10:12 - Mar 25 with 1005 viewsartsbossbeard

Plenty of traffic on the roads but not many people about BUT (and in keeping with current 2mtr rulings) my fellow out & about-ers were all very cordial.

Plenty of "good mornings" offered by dog walkers, joggers & walkers. Nice.

Even, for some strange reason which I really don't mind at all, got a beep and a wave from a lorry driver.

Could we turn into more tolerant beings once this is all over??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:13 - Mar 25 with 989 viewsNewcyBlue

You weren’t loitering on a street corner when you got this beep and a wave were you?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:17 - Mar 25 with 955 viewsartsbossbeard

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:13 - Mar 25 by NewcyBlue

You weren’t loitering on a street corner when you got this beep and a wave were you?!

Once I start jogging, I'm not stopping!

Friendly gesture..hopefully..I am quite the hunk of spunk in my running gear, in fairness.

*adjusts headband*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:18 - Mar 25 with 949 viewsFixed_It

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:13 - Mar 25 by NewcyBlue

I suspect it was the hotpants and the stilettos which did it...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

No, once this is over..... on 10:21 - Mar 25 with 924 viewsBloots

,,,,,it will be "every man for himself".

The human race are primarily a total bunch of bastards.

Unfortunately.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

No, once this is over..... on 10:22 - Mar 25 with 907 viewsartsbossbeard

No, once this is over..... on 10:21 - Mar 25 by Bloots

,,,,,it will be "every man for himself".

The human race are primarily a total bunch of bastards.

Unfortunately.

Sadly, I make you right.

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:24 - Mar 25 with 896 viewsBluefish

Dog walkers always say hello to each other. It is some unwritten rule even though you may have walked past the same people for years ignoring each other. As soon as you get a dog you become friends

I think doggers are similar

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:24 - Mar 25 with 891 viewsNewcyBlue

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:17 - Mar 25 by artsbossbeard

Once I start jogging, I'm not stopping!

Friendly gesture..hopefully..I am quite the hunk of spunk in my running gear, in fairness.

*adjusts headband*

Stop it. I’m nursing a semi.

I’m just getting ready to go for a bike ride.

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:26 - Mar 25 with 874 viewsartsbossbeard

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:24 - Mar 25 by NewcyBlue

Stop it. I’m nursing a semi.

I’m just getting ready to go for a bike ride.

Ha! Enjoy your bike ride.

Glorious day down here in God's own county of Suffolk.

Login to get fewer ads

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 11:35 - Mar 25 with 730 viewsGeoffSentence

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:18 - Mar 25 by Fixed_It

I suspect it was the hotpants and the stilettos which did it...

Finally, someone is thinking of the plight of sex workers , pretty hard for them to operate with a 2m distance rule in place.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 11:43 - Mar 25 with 704 viewsNewcyBlue

Went for my 1x exercise of the day early this morning on 10:26 - Mar 25 by artsbossbeard

Ha! Enjoy your bike ride.

Glorious day down here in God's own county of Suffolk.

It’s a belting day up on Tyne and Wear.

15°C according to my app. South Shields town centre was packed as I cycled on by.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024