Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration 10:55 - Mar 25 with 972 viewsRyorry

Even if you do get the rare occasional line open, that number is then permanently engaged & you get cut off. Ringback (5) is not available for it. There is no contact form or email address on their website.

A friend who saw my tweet asking them to get in touch with me kindly sent me an alternative number, where after about 15 mins on hold I got through to them & am now on the list. If anyone needs & wants it, just PM me. The guy I spoke with explained that some of their staff are having to self-isolate, hence they're short & system's pretty much crashed.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 11:00 - Mar 25 with 947 viewsGeoffSentence

I work for a company that supports call centres and I can tell you this is a common theme. We have cases open with customers that have exactly the same problem, call volumes are not always high, but the reduction in number of agents is causing long wait times and putting extra load on systems that they cannot cope with.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 11:11 - Mar 25 with 908 viewsJakeITFC

PM sent.
'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 11:14 - Mar 25 with 893 viewsRyorry

'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 11:11 - Mar 25 by JakeITFC

PM sent.

Just replied :)

'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 11:15 - Mar 25 with 878 viewsRyorry

'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 11:00 - Mar 25 by GeoffSentence

I work for a company that supports call centres and I can tell you this is a common theme. We have cases open with customers that have exactly the same problem, call volumes are not always high, but the reduction in number of agents is causing long wait times and putting extra load on systems that they cannot cope with.

Ta for the explan.

'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 12:05 - Mar 25 with 819 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 11:00 - Mar 25 by GeoffSentence

Have seen similar - it’s not the call volume itself but server capacity for things like hold music and messaging which is causing the system to crash, rather unusually!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

'The BT network is busy' for 0800 328 1700 Sainsburys priority slot registration on 12:24 - Mar 25 with 778 viewsNewcyBlue

Glad you’ve got sorted on the priority list.

MrsN’s Mother ended up getting some shopping on Monday. She’s a hard headed woman and isn’t accepting offers to help her. She’s a PT so has no income now.

If I need to make a trip down to her I’ll let you know, just in case there’s anything you need that I can drop off.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024