Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow 18:48 - Mar 25 with 30091 viewscolchesterchris

Hi all,

Thank you for your entries - I ran this earlier this afternoon based on the Doodle form.

All group games to be arranged between individual posters, to be completed and scores reported back by 10pm Sunday 5th April. That's a game every 2-3 days which seems achievable.

Rules

1. Standard league rules, 3pts for a win, 1 pt for a draw. Top 2 qualify for last 16
2. Goal difference first separator if points equal, then goals scored
2. All teams to be at the same star rating (allocation TBC). I was going to allocate a random 3* team to everyone tonight - would appreciate feedback on this if there are objections/alternative views?
3. Winner to send the completed score through to me on here and I'll maintain the league tables (will be viewable on Google sheets later in the week). I'm sure we won't have any dishonesty but feel free to take a photo if you're more cynical just in case of disputes
4. Disconnecting is not cool

League Tables

As promised - the results will be updated and there's a live league table (Excel's a wonderful thing) - available at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgrjR5izX3itWpF3FsYIwGZL9kQ9ao7o0Ztt7Xs

Any questions or clarification needed - let me know.

Enjoy :)
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 21:23]

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:49 - Mar 30 with 4326 viewsHazz16

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 10:55 - Mar 30 by TIB

With the news we could be in isolation for longer, any chance of playing twice? Make this spectacle last longer as despite my thumping in first game, it's something to look forward to.

Group E (my group) haven't even started playing yet. Still waiting on them to contact me to arrange games.

Reminder that my gamertag is Ashes Jr to you Group E lot 👀
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 12:20 - Mar 30 with 4301 viewsMainsleyAitlandNiles

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:49 - Mar 30 by Hazz16

Group E (my group) haven't even started playing yet. Still waiting on them to contact me to arrange games.

Reminder that my gamertag is Ashes Jr to you Group E lot 👀

You tried dropping everyone a PM on the forums? That's what I did and seemed to work quite well
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 12:46 - Mar 30 with 4283 viewsDurovigutum

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:27 - Mar 30 by KianWilson

I agree

or finish the tournament and have a new round, with the overall winner and losing finalist having a 2* team next time around?
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 19:19 - Mar 30 with 4085 viewsRRB

Group H - Cheltenham_Blue 0-7 RRB

GG
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:16 - Mar 31 with 3953 viewsHambo_001

Hi thetrueblue1878 sorry for missing you message I'll play anytime and we can sort out the details on xbox👍⚽️
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:24 - Mar 31 with 3951 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:16 - Mar 31 by Hambo_001

Hi thetrueblue1878 sorry for missing you message I'll play anytime and we can sort out the details on xbox👍⚽️

Hi Hambo, can play this afternoon if you fancy it.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:20 - Mar 31 with 3902 viewsKianWilson

Final score Group H KianWilson 5-1 ColchesterChris
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:48 - Mar 31 with 3885 viewscolchesterchris

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:20 - Mar 31 by KianWilson

Final score Group H KianWilson 5-1 ColchesterChris

Congratulations on qualifying!

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 23:27 - Mar 31 with 3808 viewsitfc_harv

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late response!
My gamer tag is Harveyitfc18. Group C👍
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 14:25 - Apr 1 with 3721 viewsGobbs69

Chris, on the live results and table feed, you've put 4 rounds on.
Does everyone have to pay each other 4 times?
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 15:13 - Apr 1 with 3709 viewsHazz16

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 12:20 - Mar 30 by MainsleyAitlandNiles

You tried dropping everyone a PM on the forums? That's what I did and seemed to work quite well

I certainly have. Still no luck as of yet.
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 19:17 - Apr 1 with 3611 viewsRRB

RRB 7-2 ColchesterChris

GG
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:32 - Apr 2 with 3459 viewsDan097

Dan097 5 - 0 jamesteroo

Harsh score line Tbf!
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 19:28 - Apr 2 with 3436 viewsyogiblue

Yogiblue 5-1 Mr50pHead

Good game
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 12:22 - Apr 3 with 3321 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

TheTrueBlue1878 4 -- 1 Liquidpaz

Harsh scoreline, was closer than that. Good game mate.

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 20:29 - Apr 3 with 3252 viewsHambo_001

Just played in group D, I played Sheaver26. It was a very close game and he played very well. Hamboooo0000 3-0 Sheaver26.
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 20:37 - Apr 3 with 3250 viewsSuperblue95

Superblue95 3-3 DingleItfc. Good game bud.

In the same group Mo_ITFC beat JohnWarksTache 3-2

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 21:08 - Apr 3 with 3232 viewsTIB

TIB 1 - 1 ITFC Harvey

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 19:20 - Apr 4 with 3100 viewsHambo_001

I just played in group D - he was very good and it was a great game Hamboooo0000 2-2 Thetrueblue1878
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 01:10 - Apr 5 with 3053 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 19:20 - Apr 4 by Hambo_001

I just played in group D - he was very good and it was a great game Hamboooo0000 2-2 Thetrueblue1878

Yeah, really enjoyed that one mate. Some of your players were too good for Kashima Antlers, I knew my players were slow, but coming up against some of your players just showed it even more.

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:36 - Apr 5 with 3002 viewsMr50pHead

I still need to play BlueFunk and Paul Barton. Are you still in this as you haven't played any games yet?
My xbox gamertag has mysteriously changed overnight. It is now gibbo543214089
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:44 - Apr 5 with 3000 viewsMr50pHead

Is Paul Barton in Group G the same as BartonBlue in Group D ?!!!??
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 14:46 - Apr 5 with 2980 viewsMr50pHead

I just played blue funk in group g it ended 2-2. it was a very good game and very tight

good game
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 15:19 - Apr 5 with 2969 viewsjasonscotlandfanclub

Jason Scotland fc beat Colchester Chris 2-0
Good close game, well played!
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 15:57 - Apr 5 with 2959 viewsTIB

Group C

Tight contest between TIB and Jamsteroo.

Jamsteroo aka Yokohama took a first half lead before a tactical change by TIB in the second half led to two late goals (one salty) which secured a 2-1 win for Huracan.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024