Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow 18:48 - Mar 25 with 30121 viewscolchesterchris

Hi all,

Thank you for your entries - I ran this earlier this afternoon based on the Doodle form.

All group games to be arranged between individual posters, to be completed and scores reported back by 10pm Sunday 5th April. That's a game every 2-3 days which seems achievable.

Rules

1. Standard league rules, 3pts for a win, 1 pt for a draw. Top 2 qualify for last 16
2. Goal difference first separator if points equal, then goals scored
2. All teams to be at the same star rating (allocation TBC). I was going to allocate a random 3* team to everyone tonight - would appreciate feedback on this if there are objections/alternative views?
3. Winner to send the completed score through to me on here and I'll maintain the league tables (will be viewable on Google sheets later in the week). I'm sure we won't have any dishonesty but feel free to take a photo if you're more cynical just in case of disputes
4. Disconnecting is not cool

League Tables

As promised - the results will be updated and there's a live league table (Excel's a wonderful thing) - available at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgrjR5izX3itWpF3FsYIwGZL9kQ9ao7o0Ztt7Xs

Any questions or clarification needed - let me know.

Enjoy :)
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 21:23]

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 13:47 - Mar 29 with 4603 viewsmo_itfc

In group F
I lost to DingleITFC
2 - 1

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 13:51 - Mar 29 with 4632 viewsdingleitfc

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 13:47 - Mar 29 by mo_itfc

In group F
I lost to DingleITFC
2 - 1

Good game mate
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 14:27 - Mar 29 with 4607 viewsSuperblue95

Group F: Mo_ITFC 0-1 Superblue95

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 14:45 - Mar 29 with 4585 viewsMainsleyAitlandNiles

Got all three of my remaining group games organised for this afternoon, then I can bow out as bottom of the group haha.
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 15:15 - Mar 29 with 4561 viewsRRB

Group H - RRB 6 - 2 JasonScotlandFanClub

GG well played mate
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:07 - Mar 29 with 4522 viewsAbracadobra

Group B Score: Abracadobra 9-0 Matt_Netherlands
Gg mate.
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:32 - Mar 29 with 4488 viewsjasonscotlandfanclub

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 15:15 - Mar 29 by RRB

Group H - RRB 6 - 2 JasonScotlandFanClub

GG well played mate

Well played, utterly thrashed!
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:51 - Mar 29 with 4477 viewsAbracadobra

Group B result: Abracadobra 8-1 Durovigutum
Gg well played.
Login to get fewer ads

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:56 - Mar 29 with 4463 viewsDurovigutum

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:51 - Mar 29 by Abracadobra

Gg well played.

Nine year olds don't like losing.....

Think he's got too used too used to computer opponents who don't draw centre backs out of position and then punish him. Well played - he's going to practice with that team now...
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:56 - Mar 29 with 4462 viewsbluesi

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 13:46 - Mar 29 by Durovigutum

Sorry - really slow this end as the Xbox accounts and settings are all a mess and confused by my ancient Microsoft account.

I'm DryBag2353161 and as my nine year old is playing on my behalf there's plenty of time during the day - as long as I have time to schedule things.

Hiya bluesi here, ready to play your son whenever suits best👍
Nametag: FunnyAlex1801.
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:01 - Mar 29 with 4453 viewsAbracadobra

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:56 - Mar 29 by Durovigutum

Nine year olds don't like losing.....

Think he's got too used too used to computer opponents who don't draw centre backs out of position and then punish him. Well played - he's going to practice with that team now...

He played well for that age, think the score line was a bit unfair and your keeper done you no favours for a few goals. Also a very good finish for the goal.
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:07 - Mar 29 with 4443 viewsDurovigutum

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:56 - Mar 29 by bluesi

Hiya bluesi here, ready to play your son whenever suits best👍
Nametag: FunnyAlex1801.

He's ready now?

You may have to set up the friendly - I'm fine with thousand user Microsoft Azure settings but Xbox is leaving me cold...
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:20 - Mar 29 with 4430 viewsKianWilson

Final score KianWilson 2-1 RRB GG mate
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:48 - Mar 29 with 4384 viewsRRB

Hi everyone,

I've have made a Google Spreadsheets for the results and the group table.

The link is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bdQOLYyWzgXRXErwLySCX68o54PJdS14WDYiDICS

Please add in your results into your group sheet and I will start making the tables after more matches has been played.

Hip
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:49 - Mar 29 with 4381 viewsRRB

Hi everyone,

The link is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bdQOLYyWzgXRXErwLySCX68o54PJdS14WDYiDICS

Please add in your results into your group sheet and I will start making the tables after more games have been played.

Hope everyone can edit this spreadsheet
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:51 - Mar 29 with 4375 viewsRRB

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 17:48 - Mar 29 by RRB

Hi everyone,

Please add in your results into your group sheet and I will start making the tables after more matches has been played.

Hip

Accidentally posted this twice lol
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 19:01 - Mar 29 with 4335 viewsSuperblue95

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:51 - Mar 29 by Abracadobra

Gg well played.

9-0 and 8-1?

F*ck me I hope I don’t get drawn against you any time soon!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 19:17 - Mar 29 with 4297 viewsMainsleyAitlandNiles

Group A result (added to sheet)

MainsleyAitlandNiles 2-1 Philwhelansdegree

Really close game that could've gone either way, thanks for the match mate
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 20:23 - Mar 29 with 4243 viewsMainsleyAitlandNiles

Josh_Blunden 8-0 MainsleyAitlandNiles

Nobody told me it was THAT Josh! As in the guy who played for Town in that Twitter tournament and is like 200 and something in the world rankings... I demand a re-draw of the groups... Stood no chance 🤣🤣
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 22:35 - Mar 29 with 4198 viewsphilwhelansdegree

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 19:17 - Mar 29 by MainsleyAitlandNiles

Group A result (added to sheet)

MainsleyAitlandNiles 2-1 Philwhelansdegree

Really close game that could've gone either way, thanks for the match mate

Good match. Well played
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 10:14 - Mar 30 with 4120 viewsKianWilson

How many times do we play each other in the group?
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 10:46 - Mar 30 with 4105 viewscolchesterchris

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 10:14 - Mar 30 by KianWilson

How many times do we play each other in the group?

Good question! Just the once - single round robin

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 10:55 - Mar 30 with 4096 viewsTIB

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 10:46 - Mar 30 by colchesterchris

Good question! Just the once - single round robin

With the news we could be in isolation for longer, any chance of playing twice? Make this spectacle last longer as despite my thumping in first game, it's something to look forward to.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:07 - Mar 30 with 4086 viewsMainsleyAitlandNiles

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 10:55 - Mar 30 by TIB

With the news we could be in isolation for longer, any chance of playing twice? Make this spectacle last longer as despite my thumping in first game, it's something to look forward to.

I really don't wanna play Josh again.... 😂
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 11:27 - Mar 30 with 4080 viewsKianWilson

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 10:55 - Mar 30 by TIB

I agree
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024