Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow 18:48 - Mar 25 with 30093 viewscolchesterchris

Hi all,

Thank you for your entries - I ran this earlier this afternoon based on the Doodle form.

All group games to be arranged between individual posters, to be completed and scores reported back by 10pm Sunday 5th April. That's a game every 2-3 days which seems achievable.

Rules

1. Standard league rules, 3pts for a win, 1 pt for a draw. Top 2 qualify for last 16
2. Goal difference first separator if points equal, then goals scored
2. All teams to be at the same star rating (allocation TBC). I was going to allocate a random 3* team to everyone tonight - would appreciate feedback on this if there are objections/alternative views?
3. Winner to send the completed score through to me on here and I'll maintain the league tables (will be viewable on Google sheets later in the week). I'm sure we won't have any dishonesty but feel free to take a photo if you're more cynical just in case of disputes
4. Disconnecting is not cool

League Tables

As promised - the results will be updated and there's a live league table (Excel's a wonderful thing) - available at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgrjR5izX3itWpF3FsYIwGZL9kQ9ao7o0Ztt7Xs

Any questions or clarification needed - let me know.

Enjoy :)
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 21:23]

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:09 - Apr 8 with 3758 viewscolchesterchris

Sorry for the delay all! I started a new job a couple of weeks ago (surreal experience but I know I'm fortunate), and this week has been manic! I work in university admissions so every announcement about exams = masses of questions!

I'll get the tables updated later and update you on the knock-out phase

"Fortunately" I've been knocked out so won't have to fit in any games

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 22:03 - Apr 8 with 3697 viewscolchesterchris

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 16:09 - Apr 8 by colchesterchris

Sorry for the delay all! I started a new job a couple of weeks ago (surreal experience but I know I'm fortunate), and this week has been manic! I work in university admissions so every announcement about exams = masses of questions!

I'll get the tables updated later and update you on the knock-out phase

"Fortunately" I've been knocked out so won't have to fit in any games

Hi all!

Last 16 draw below!

Please send me through your game results by midday Tuesday 14th

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 16:37 - Apr 9 with 3575 viewsAbracadobra

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 22:03 - Apr 8 by colchesterchris

Hi all!

Last 16 draw below!

Knockout Stage Final score; Abracadobra 14-2 RRB
GG WP mate
TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 16:38 - Apr 9 with 3558 viewsRRB

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 16:37 - Apr 9 by Abracadobra

Knockout Stage Final score; Abracadobra 14-2 RRB
GG WP mate

GG mate.

It was a tightly fought encounter. Devastated to come away with only 8 players but we go again.
TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 17:17 - Apr 10 with 3393 viewsKianWilson

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 22:03 - Apr 8 by colchesterchris

Hi all!

Last 16 draw below!

Final score- KianWilson 2-0 DingleITFC GG
[Post edited 11 Apr 2020 12:43]
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 13:10 - Apr 13 with 3045 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Can’t get hold of bigbluemac.

If you see this I’ve dropped you a PM to try and sort the best time to have a game.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 2965 viewsHambo_001

Hi everyone, I have now been trying to get hold of Gazz16 for the past few day and he has not responded to any of my messages. If some could try and help get his attention it would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot 👍
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 22:37 - Apr 13 with 2941 viewsbluesi

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 21:06 - Apr 13 by Hambo_001

Hi everyone, I have now been trying to get hold of Gazz16 for the past few day and he has not responded to any of my messages. If some could try and help get his attention it would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot 👍

Also been trying to get hold of Sheaver 26 for a few days without any luck. 👍
Login to get fewer ads

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 12:34 - Apr 14 with 2820 viewsTIB

TIB vs YogiBlue

2-2 first match, with TIB winning rematch 7-1. Good game Yogi.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 12:42 - Apr 14 with 2818 viewsyogiblue

TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 12:34 - Apr 14 by TIB

TIB vs YogiBlue

2-2 first match, with TIB winning rematch 7-1. Good game Yogi.

Well played TIB.

I can confirm that Kawasaki are awful and have zero pace in their squad haha
TWTD FIFA Tournament - GROUP STAGE DRAW - starts tomorrow on 12:25 - Apr 15 with 2649 viewsHambo_001

Just played Hazz16 - it was a very close game and he was an excellent opponent. Hamboooo0000 3-2 Hazz16 ⚽️👍
TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 10:31 - Apr 20 with 2157 viewsKianWilson

Hi all!

Last 16 draw below!

is this still going or has it just stopped?
TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 13:53 - Apr 21 with 2037 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 10:31 - Apr 20 by KianWilson

is this still going or has it just stopped?

Still going.

Although can’t get hold of BigBlueMac.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 19:21 - Apr 21 with 2006 viewsbluesi

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 13:53 - Apr 21 by TheTrueBlue1878

Still going.

Although can’t get hold of BigBlueMac.

Round of 16 result (if fifa tournament still going)
sheaver26 0 bluesi 3.
gg mate, unlucky with you hitting
the bar 👍👍
TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 17:10 - May 2 with 1531 viewsKianWilson

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 19:21 - Apr 21 by bluesi

Round of 16 result (if fifa tournament still going)
sheaver26 0 bluesi 3.
gg mate, unlucky with you hitting
the bar 👍👍

is this fully stopped now?
TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 13:27 - May 5 with 1484 viewsMr50pHead

TWTD FIFA Tournament - ROUND of 16 - starts tomorrow on 17:10 - May 2 by KianWilson

is this fully stopped now?

I'm guessing so
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024