Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...holidays abroad 10:22 - Mar 26 with 3950 viewsFixed_It

What are people's thoughts?

We are meant to be flying out to the States at the end of July. Have kind of got to the stage where we don't expect to be able to go, but if we do it'll be a bonus. Anyone else in a similar position?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So...holidays abroad on 12:54 - Mar 26 with 784 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Dubrovnik in May is definately a write-off. Was also planning US in Octobrer, but like you I think America will be no-go all year at least.
So...holidays abroad on 12:55 - Mar 26 with 784 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Cyprus beginning of July......who knows??
So...holidays abroad on 13:03 - Mar 26 with 769 viewsvapour_trail

Florida in Aug. Absolutely no chance in my view, but trying to introduce this incrementally to the kids.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So...holidays abroad on 13:11 - Mar 26 with 761 viewsIpswichKnight

Slovenia and Croatia in late August. Possibly might be ok but starting to doubt it, luckily we brought travel insurance at start of the year so should be covered, even better we booked the flights with Lufthansa one of the few airlines which are guaranteed to survive this.
So...holidays abroad on 13:55 - Mar 26 with 733 viewssoupytwist

Italy in late August. Paid for Ryanair flights so waiting to see if they get cancelled so we get the money back.
Haven't paid the full amount for the accommodation yet, we will hang on until the latest possible date to see how things are.
I think it's more likely that we don't go than we do.
So...holidays abroad on 14:39 - Mar 26 with 710 viewsNewcyBlue

Not a holiday, but no idea when I can go join ship now. All crew changes are cancelled except for in case of emergency.

Friend of mine has to go join a ship where the Captain has just been medivac’ed. The ship is sailing over to the U.K. and then he’s joining outside the port limits.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

So...holidays abroad on 14:50 - Mar 26 with 703 viewshoppy

So...holidays abroad on 14:39 - Mar 26 by NewcyBlue

Not a holiday, but no idea when I can go join ship now. All crew changes are cancelled except for in case of emergency.

Friend of mine has to go join a ship where the Captain has just been medivac’ed. The ship is sailing over to the U.K. and then he’s joining outside the port limits.

Just as well you got off when you did mate, isn't it?... If you'd had to go on to Brazil... no knowing when you would've got back home again.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So...holidays abroad on 15:01 - Mar 26 with 684 viewsNewcyBlue

So...holidays abroad on 14:50 - Mar 26 by hoppy

Just as well you got off when you did mate, isn't it?... If you'd had to go on to Brazil... no knowing when you would've got back home again.

Yeah it really is. I am glad I am home for all this.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

So...holidays abroad on 19:14 - Mar 26 with 626 viewsAce_High1

Australia in October - still a chance........ thinking positive........maybe!
So...holidays abroad on 19:24 - Mar 26 with 617 viewsMJallday

in laws have just had theirs cancelled for June/July

Surprised yours hasn’t - I guess it depends on carrier

Whatever happens, (and I hope you do get out there) wait for them
To cancel it, don’t you do it - you’ll be covered by ATOL that way

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So...holidays abroad on 19:26 - Mar 26 with 618 viewsbrazil1982

Our New York trip in May has now been cancelled and I doubt we will be visiting France in July. I doubt there will be anything of a holiday industry until next year tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024