Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good lord... Steps 3-6 expunge season 15:23 - Mar 26 with 2688 viewsportmanking

This sets a very nasty precedent I fear....

Good lord... Steps 3-6 expunge season on 18:26 - Mar 26 with 339 viewstractorboy1978

Good lord... Steps 3-6 expunge season on 17:26 - Mar 26 by ITFC_Forever

From an ITFC point of view, it doesn’t really matter as our season was already over.

But from a wider point of view, I can’t see the Prem, FL and Conference being written off. There authorities would be too scared of all the legal cases coming their way from the clubs affected at the top of the various divisions.

The decision will ultimately be made above their heads I imagine - i.e by Uefa. Without knowing the full legal ramifications, I imagine that negates any cases against the authorities here.
Good lord... Steps 3-6 expunge season on 19:02 - Mar 26 with 300 viewsmonty_radio

Good lord... Steps 3-6 expunge season on 15:53 - Mar 26 by befxblue

If this filters up the leagues, does this mean Fleetwood at home will be erased from my memory?

Yep - you never went there; your card has had the cost of the petrol and drinks returned. Your partner never heard you ranting when you got home like Michael Palin in Ripping Yarns.

It's a parallel universe where everyone knows Accrington could never, ever beat the mighty Ipswich Town.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Good lord... Steps 3-6 expunge season on 19:14 - Mar 26 with 288 viewsbrazil1982

Even if its finished I cant see much of a crowd being allowed in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024