Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... 17:23 - Mar 26 with 1211 viewshoppy

Showing the way to practice social distancing when or if football is ready to return... staying the advised at least 2 metres away from anybody...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... on 18:29 - Mar 26 with 1119 viewsEwan_Oozami

I was at that game with Eldest Oozami and her Liverpool-supporting Scouse Git (â„¢Alf Garnett) boyfriend - after a while he asked who that bloke was who just seemed to be ambling around in the middle of the pitch avoiding everything....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... on 20:09 - Mar 26 with 1039 viewsFtnfwest

I drove 5 hours to get to that game concentrating hard all the way and they managed it for 64 seconds I think it was. Still 3-0 defeat was what Mick was playing for so mission accomplished I guess.
Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... on 20:25 - Mar 26 with 1009 viewstractordownsouth

Just looked at the line up for that game... did anyone completely forget Conor Grant ever played for us?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... on 22:03 - Mar 26 with 954 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... on 18:29 - Mar 26 by Ewan_Oozami

I was at that game with Eldest Oozami and her Liverpool-supporting Scouse Git (â„¢Alf Garnett) boyfriend - after a while he asked who that bloke was who just seemed to be ambling around in the middle of the pitch avoiding everything....

To be fair, most of our CMs were fairly redundant back then!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... on 01:41 - Mar 27 with 880 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... on 20:25 - Mar 26 by tractordownsouth

Just looked at the line up for that game... did anyone completely forget Conor Grant ever played for us?

Who is Connor Grant?

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Jonathan Douglas was ahead of his time... on 07:44 - Mar 27 with 825 viewsChurchman

McCarthy brought in many good players in his time, but ‘Dougie’ was not one of them. Offered absolutely nothing and on the very rare occasions he did break into a trot, he’d ‘run’ like he had a balloon between his knees.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024