Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th 17:29 - Mar 26 with 2334 viewsuefacup81

What's the betting we'll broadly do fine, but end up locked down for another month because a bunch of absolute jeb-ends decide to take liberties with the Easter weekend?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 17:43 - Mar 26 with 2275 viewshoppy

Easter egg hunts aren't essential, you mean?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 17:49 - Mar 26 with 2253 viewsHerbivore

Plenty still aren't really taking it seriously. This will drag on much longer than necessary because lots of people are total dicks.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 18:04 - Mar 26 with 2211 viewsMJallday

This will be on till the end of April minimum, more likely may

They Won’t want to risk a 2nd outbreak

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 18:09 - Mar 26 with 2194 viewsbluelagos

Given that all cars have been given a 6 month MOT holiday - I can't see it being less than 3 months (With time to then catch up the back log)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 18:12 - Mar 26 with 2182 viewsjaykay

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 17:49 - Mar 26 by Herbivore

Plenty still aren't really taking it seriously. This will drag on much longer than necessary because lots of people are total dicks.

there is some dick heads about . couple from across the road have a 17 year daughter who lives with some goon, who have a six month old baby. at least twice a day they turn up in their car and baby in tow. when they get out of their car with rollers hanging out of their mouths there's a escape of smoke. they go in and a little later the 20 year son comes home with several mates and enter said house.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 18:13 - Mar 26 with 2178 viewsGluedtoBlue

I think it will be lifted back to where we were last week, which isn't massively different to be honest.

There does come a point where mental and general health of the masses becomes important. People can't stay under a form of lockdown indefinitely.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:13 - Mar 26 with 2036 viewsDebsyAngel

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 18:12 - Mar 26 by jaykay

there is some dick heads about . couple from across the road have a 17 year daughter who lives with some goon, who have a six month old baby. at least twice a day they turn up in their car and baby in tow. when they get out of their car with rollers hanging out of their mouths there's a escape of smoke. they go in and a little later the 20 year son comes home with several mates and enter said house.

IT will be longer. That idiot been out 4 times today and none of it is shopping. And he hasn;t got a job. And he took the dog out when it had already been taken out. They may not want to see their family but the majority of us do.
Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:38 - Mar 26 with 1981 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 18:09 - Mar 26 by bluelagos

Given that all cars have been given a 6 month MOT holiday - I can't see it being less than 3 months (With time to then catch up the back log)

Any chance they can back date that to February

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:42 - Mar 26 with 1964 viewsvapour_trail

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:13 - Mar 26 by DebsyAngel

IT will be longer. That idiot been out 4 times today and none of it is shopping. And he hasn;t got a job. And he took the dog out when it had already been taken out. They may not want to see their family but the majority of us do.

Regardless of the limited number of idiots and jebends (thanks for that op, new one for me), surely this will require a much longer lockdown anyway. We are predicted to be at about peak by that point, and that’s this time around.

Prepare yourselves and your households mentally for a good stint. It ain’t easy I know.

Hope you’re doing ok, debsy.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:42 - Mar 26 with 1963 viewsMJallday

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 18:12 - Mar 26 by jaykay

It’s the baby I feel sorry for

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:46 - Mar 26 with 1956 viewsDebsyAngel

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:42 - Mar 26 by vapour_trail

Regardless of the limited number of idiots and jebends (thanks for that op, new one for me), surely this will require a much longer lockdown anyway. We are predicted to be at about peak by that point, and that’s this time around.

Prepare yourselves and your households mentally for a good stint. It ain’t easy I know.

Hope you’re doing ok, debsy.

Thank you for asking - been a tough one, had to go into town and get some medication, and it was just so eerie and odd but most were observing the spacing and the queueing to get in Boots - 10 at a time allowed at once. Was glad to get back though. Hope you are ok.
Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:54 - Mar 26 with 1933 viewsvapour_trail

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 19:46 - Mar 26 by DebsyAngel

Thank you for asking - been a tough one, had to go into town and get some medication, and it was just so eerie and odd but most were observing the spacing and the queueing to get in Boots - 10 at a time allowed at once. Was glad to get back though. Hope you are ok.

Glad to hear it.

Yeah alright, I’ve learnt I was right not to pursue a career in teaching.

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 20:13 - Mar 26 with 1898 viewsNotSure

This was always going to be until at least May.
But if you do it in 3 week chunks it's easier for the public to take.
Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 21:33 - Mar 26 with 1797 viewsjas0999

Mid May is my guess. Schools back after May half term for six weeks.
Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 21:53 - Mar 26 with 1744 viewsvapour_trail

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 21:33 - Mar 26 by jas0999

Mate, my girls school have already told us they’ll be back in September.

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 07:29 - Mar 27 with 1583 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We'll be locked down for 12 weeks. Anything else is pointless and will lead to a second spike.

The US has largely ignored what's going on and is about to go into a full on Epidemic as a result, we'll have to ban incoming flights from them in the next week.

On the bright side, the odds are that Trump will lose the election because of this.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 10:01 - Mar 27 with 1468 viewsr2d2

Current lockdown to be reviewed on April 13th/14th on 21:33 - Mar 26 by jas0999

School wont be back before September. Lockdown for 3 months at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024