Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare a thought for the great British seagulls 18:03 - Mar 26 with 2437 viewsGirthyguy

Not much to scavenge this summer.
Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 18:14 - Mar 26 with 2407 viewsjaykay

they still managed to sh1te over my conservatory roof today

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 18:39 - Mar 26 with 2384 viewsBent_double

This could be one of the only benefits of this virus, a drastic reduction of those flying vermin.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 18:57 - Mar 26 with 2361 viewsSteve_M

Carrion?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 19:11 - Mar 26 with 2338 viewsazuremerlangus

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 18:57 - Mar 26 by Steve_M

Carrion?

and keep calm

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 19:13 - Mar 26 with 2330 viewsNthQldITFC

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 18:39 - Mar 26 by Bent_double

This could be one of the only benefits of this virus, a drastic reduction of those flying vermin.

I down-voted you on behalf of Jonathan Livingston Seagull, you swine.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 19:14 - Mar 26 with 2321 viewsBlueBadger

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 18:57 - Mar 26 by Steve_M

Carrion?

Regardless?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 19:55 - Mar 26 with 2292 viewsEdwardStone

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 19:14 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

Regardless?

Carrion Matron....

Carrion Coronaing?

Coughing?
Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 20:26 - Mar 26 with 2269 viewsGirthyguy

The missus was out few summers back just casually eating a sandwich then a seagull (which she named c..t) swooped in on her hand and gashed it open thieving her sandwich in the process. We came to the conclusion that a good seagull is a dead one.
Login to get fewer ads

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 20:58 - Mar 26 with 2248 viewsjeera

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 18:14 - Mar 26 by jaykay

they still managed to sh1te over my conservatory roof today

And my car.

Thing is, lack of seaside visitors will drive more in land.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 21:17 - Mar 26 with 2229 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Ryanair is still currently operational
Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 09:41 - Mar 27 with 2135 viewsRadlett_blue

For those fellow-pedants out there, there is no such thing as a "seagull". There are plenty of varieties of gull. Seagull is not one of them.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 10:56 - Mar 27 with 2101 viewsjeera

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 09:41 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

For those fellow-pedants out there, there is no such thing as a "seagull". There are plenty of varieties of gull. Seagull is not one of them.

It's an accepted generic term for all birds who live on the coast.

Seasparrows, seacrows...

I wish those noisy sea magpies would clear off to wherever they belong.

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 10:56 - Mar 27 with 2101 viewsSwansea_Blue

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 09:41 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

Quite right. Those of us of a more discerning nature always refer to them using the correct nomenclature, namely family Laridae

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 11:10 - Mar 27 with 2083 viewsjeera

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 10:56 - Mar 27 by Swansea_Blue

Quite right. Those of us of a more discerning nature always refer to them using the correct nomenclature, namely family Laridae

Who you calling lardy?

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 12:00 - Mar 27 with 2049 viewshampstead_blue

flying rats.

Serves them right.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 14:40 - Mar 27 with 2004 viewssparks

Potential food source. Rich in nutrients and easily farmed with nets.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 14:52 - Mar 27 with 1988 viewshampstead_blue

Spare a thought for the great British seagulls on 19:55 - Mar 26 by EdwardStone

Carrion Matron....

Carrion Coronaing?

Coughing?

smashing one out .....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024