Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Ashley amd Sports Direct 19:04 - Mar 26 with 964 viewsMercian

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-52050223
I live in the Midlands and a big story here at the moment is the working conditions in The Sports Direct warehouse. The workers are literally standing shoulder to shoulder. Marcus Evans may not be a great owner but is a basically good man. This SOB though.
Mike Ashley amd Sports Direct on 19:08 - Mar 26 with 930 viewsLord_Lucan

Companies that have decided to carry on should be absolutely forced to observe a 2m working distance and if they don't they should face very heavy fines and or closure.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mike Ashley amd Sports Direct on 19:16 - Mar 26 with 880 viewsMercian

Mike Ashley amd Sports Direct on 19:08 - Mar 26 by Lord_Lucan

Companies that have decided to carry on should be absolutely forced to observe a 2m working distance and if they don't they should face very heavy fines and or closure.

They should be made to close, unless they are essential with a capital E. I have spent the last few days learning what I can about this virus and it is crucial that human contact is reduced to a minimum. People can do without their new set of trainers. Let him go and set up in America., Trump would love his spirit of enterprise.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 19:17]
Mike Ashley amd Sports Direct on 19:29 - Mar 26 with 845 viewsMJallday

C**t of the highest order- based on having business dealings with him a few years ago

Glad we walked away tbh

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Mike Ashley amd Sports Direct on 20:16 - Mar 26 with 781 viewstractordownsouth

The contempt I have for this c-unit and the Wetherspoons c-unit is hard to put into words. Absolute scum.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024