Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
769 die in Spain within 24 hours 15:18 - Mar 27 with 724 viewshomer_123

Really hope that's their top end.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:38 - Mar 27 with 684 viewsGuthrum

The UK hit 181 in the 24 hours up to 5pm yesterday, a significant increase on the 115 the day before. Also, the percentage of tests coming back positive has climbed from 6% on 17th to 17% on the 23rd to 32% today.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:39 - Mar 27 with 677 viewshomer_123

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:38 - Mar 27 by Guthrum

The UK hit 181 in the 24 hours up to 5pm yesterday, a significant increase on the 115 the day before. Also, the percentage of tests coming back positive has climbed from 6% on 17th to 17% on the 23rd to 32% today.

Still think we are a fair way from our peak though. :(

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:40 - Mar 27 with 665 viewsBluefish

Are we suppose to say something about them voting Tory?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:43 - Mar 27 with 663 viewsRadlett_blue

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:38 - Mar 27 by Guthrum

All but four patients in the UK who died, aged between 82 and 91 years old, had underlying health conditions, health officials said.
While the fact that elderly people & those in poor health are dying doesn't belittle the crisis (I found out today that a relation on my wife's side had died) we should not try to encourage hysteria that t his virus is going to wipe out a large number of healthy people. The indications are that it will not.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:48 - Mar 27 with 629 viewshomer_123

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:43 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

All but four patients in the UK who died, aged between 82 and 91 years old, had underlying health conditions, health officials said.
While the fact that elderly people & those in poor health are dying doesn't belittle the crisis (I found out today that a relation on my wife's side had died) we should not try to encourage hysteria that t his virus is going to wipe out a large number of healthy people. The indications are that it will not.

No but, by the same token, the young are not immune and moreover can easily spread the virus.

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:48 - Mar 27 with 631 viewsGuthrum

769 die in Spain within 24 hours on 15:43 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

No, I don't believe it will, either. However, the increases indicate we are entering a more intensive phase, which will put extra strains upon the system.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024