Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more 15:23 - Mar 27 with 1714 viewshomer_123

pregnancies.

"There are fears about the long-term implications of a global condom shortage after the world's largest manufacturer was forced to stop production due to the coronavirus outbreak."

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-malaysia-karex/condom-short

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:24 - Mar 27 with 1705 viewsLord_Lucan

We are going to have a Boris Baby boom

In a couple of years time Boris will be the most popular boys name in UK.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:26 - Mar 27 with 1697 viewshomer_123

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:24 - Mar 27 by Lord_Lucan

[shudders]

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:33 - Mar 27 with 1654 viewsPJH

On a not completely unconnected subject I was thinking earlier that this virus must have put a hell of a lot of affairs on temporary hold, I wonder how many of them will restart.
As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:34 - Mar 27 with 1637 viewshomer_123

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:33 - Mar 27 by PJH

On a not completely unconnected subject I was thinking earlier that this virus must have put a hell of a lot of affairs on temporary hold, I wonder how many of them will restart.

Don't forget divorcees as well.

https://www.thestar.com.my/opinion/columnists/colours-of-china/2020/03/16/long-q

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:42 - Mar 27 with 1617 viewsBlueBadger

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:33 - Mar 27 by PJH

Boris Johnson has been practising not visiting his children for years just in case of something like this, I understand.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:52 - Mar 27 with 1582 viewsBlueBadger

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:26 - Mar 27 by homer_123

[shudders]

Vinegar strokes?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 16:25 - Mar 27 with 1541 viewshoppy

I've been maintaining a 2m distance to ensure that's not going to happen...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 17:11 - Mar 27 with 1490 viewsfactual_blue

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:42 - Mar 27 by BlueBadger

Boris Johnson has been practising not visiting his children for years just in case of something like this, I understand.

I find your comment inappropriate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 17:19 - Mar 27 with 1474 viewsGeoffSentence

I hope the virus is long gone by CHristmas, because at about that time the NHS is going to be dealing with something of a baby boom.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 18:11 - Mar 27 with 1422 viewstonybied

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:34 - Mar 27 by homer_123

Don't forget divorcees as well.

https://www.thestar.com.my/opinion/columnists/colours-of-china/2020/03/16/long-q

A few years ago me and my ex-wife decided to split but I couldn't afford to move out initially. We lived sperate lives in the same house. It was a horrible experience, even though it was only for a few months.

It's now making me thankful that happened then and not now, being isolated in that position would be a million times worse.

It's a very common position for couples to be in too.
As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 18:17 - Mar 27 with 1404 viewshomer_123

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 16:25 - Mar 27 by hoppy

I've been maintaining a 2m distance to ensure that's not going to happen...

Is that your choice?

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 18:31 - Mar 27 with 1376 viewshoppy

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 18:17 - Mar 27 by homer_123

Is that your choice?

Government directed...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 18:38 - Mar 27 with 1360 viewsMelford

As I suspected - this is definitely going to end up with many more on 15:24 - Mar 27 by Lord_Lucan

I'm going to go back to work in 3 months looking like this

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024