Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub 17:10 - Mar 27 with 10533 viewsFtnfwest

Who’s having what? I’m in the chair
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:19 - Mar 27 with 4148 viewshoppy

What guest ales have you got on?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:22 - Mar 27 with 4135 viewsbluelagos

G&T. None of that cheap cr*p mind.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:23 - Mar 27 with 4129 viewsJ2BLUE

Bottle of red please.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:25 - Mar 27 with 4124 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:19 - Mar 27 by hoppy

What guest ales have you got on?

Gales HSB, Ghostie in the manner it’s served in the Kings Head Woodbridge, Broadside (although actually only in bottles as they’re miles better), Pride, Pedigree
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:26 - Mar 27 with 4121 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:23 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Bottle of red please.

Fruit based drink for the lady
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:26 - Mar 27 with 4117 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:22 - Mar 27 by bluelagos

G&T. None of that cheap cr*p mind.

We have first rate
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:29 - Mar 27 with 4100 viewsJ2BLUE

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:26 - Mar 27 by Ftnfwest

You classless nerk

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:31 - Mar 27 with 4092 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:29 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

You classless nerk

Heh, have to admit mrs F is currently necking a bottle of Macon villages by the dartboard in the virtual pub
Login to get fewer ads

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:35 - Mar 27 with 4075 viewsPendejo

And a Bart bag

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:35 - Mar 27 with 4074 viewsBugs

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:23 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

Bottle of red please.

.......... a bottle of white
It all depends upon your appetite
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:41 - Mar 27 with 4061 viewsPecker

Pint of best for me please and a fruit based drink for the Wife. One for yourself of course. Cheers.
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:46 - Mar 27 with 4046 viewsPecker

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:26 - Mar 27 by Ftnfwest

You got there before me.
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:47 - Mar 27 with 4047 viewsSteve_M

I'll have a pint of Hawskshead Red. I took advantage of working at home to order some - and the very good pale ale - to bolster my stocks.

And as for the jukebox, how about this to start:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:47 - Mar 27 with 4040 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:35 - Mar 27 by Bugs

.......... a bottle of white
It all depends upon your appetite

I’ll meet you any time you want....
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:48 - Mar 27 with 4035 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:35 - Mar 27 by Pendejo

And a Bart bag

Slimline? Get you
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:48 - Mar 27 with 4032 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:41 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Pint of best for me please and a fruit based drink for the Wife. One for yourself of course. Cheers.

You sir are a gentleman
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:50 - Mar 27 with 4023 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:47 - Mar 27 by Steve_M

I'll have a pint of Hawskshead Red. I took advantage of working at home to order some - and the very good pale ale - to bolster my stocks.

And as for the jukebox, how about this to start:

Good man, we have marmite coated roast potatoes on the bar as well, plus scotch eggs for Koont of course
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:52 - Mar 27 with 4019 viewsPecker

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:50 - Mar 27 by Ftnfwest

Good man, we have marmite coated roast potatoes on the bar as well, plus scotch eggs for Koont of course

Quails eggs for Footers and Stokie when they get here.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 17:53]
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:56 - Mar 27 with 4001 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:52 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Quails eggs for Footers and Stokie when they get here.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 17:53]

Fois Gras for Callis
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 18:07 - Mar 27 with 3975 viewsbrogansnose

Pint of Bitburger with a Scotch egg and Sriracha sauce. Bourbon chaser.

Cheers.
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 18:10 - Mar 27 with 3965 viewshoppy

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:25 - Mar 27 by Ftnfwest

Gales HSB, Ghostie in the manner it’s served in the Kings Head Woodbridge, Broadside (although actually only in bottles as they’re miles better), Pride, Pedigree

Oh, ok, I'll have a Ghostie in the manner it’s served in the Kings Head Woodbridge then please, as that's usually ok when I have it in there.
Cheers!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 18:13 - Mar 27 with 3958 viewsPecker

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 17:56 - Mar 27 by Ftnfwest

Fois Gras for Callis

Dress code dear boy. He wouldn't get in.
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 18:17 - Mar 27 with 3945 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 18:07 - Mar 27 by brogansnose

Pint of Bitburger with a Scotch egg and Sriracha sauce. Bourbon chaser.

Cheers.

I have wood Forde reserve bourbon?
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 18:19 - Mar 27 with 3933 viewsfabian_illness

Orange juice and lemonade please.
Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 18:19 - Mar 27 with 3931 viewsFtnfwest

Right it must be drinky time in the virtual pub on 18:10 - Mar 27 by hoppy

Oh, ok, I'll have a Ghostie in the manner it’s served in the Kings Head Woodbridge then please, as that's usually ok when I have it in there.
Cheers!

Best I’ve had it on draft no doubt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024