Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. 20:20 - Mar 27 with 3110 viewshomer_123

You really do have to wonder.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 20:21 - Mar 27 with 3102 viewsreusersfreekicks

Terrifying.
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 20:30 - Mar 27 with 3073 viewstractordownsouth

If only 48% approval for something was enough here...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 20:42 - Mar 27 with 3044 viewsLankHenners

Not particularly surprising. His ‘we will get America back to work’ shtick plays perfectly with the MAGA crowd that elected him in the first place. His opposition is pretty much non-existent as well seeing as they’ve been putting all their energy into stopping Bernie Sanders rather than make themselves look competent.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 08:02 - Mar 28 with 2810 viewsNo9

Not really surprising given the way in which a lot of middle America thinks
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 13:30 - Mar 28 with 2727 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 20:42 - Mar 27 by LankHenners

Not particularly surprising. His ‘we will get America back to work’ shtick plays perfectly with the MAGA crowd that elected him in the first place. His opposition is pretty much non-existent as well seeing as they’ve been putting all their energy into stopping Bernie Sanders rather than make themselves look competent.

He will romp home again due to the madness of the Democrats.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 13:40 - Mar 28 with 2715 viewshampstead_blue

Are we living in some kind of weird movie?

In a civilised society Trump would never be allowed near the White House. Leave alone live there.......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 13:54 - Mar 28 with 2695 viewspbishop1799

Yes, for now he's getting reelected. Probably with a bigger share of the popular vote than before.
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 14:31 - Mar 28 with 2670 viewsDarth_Koont

Dubya's approval was at 90% after 9/11. So given this tendency to rally around a president in a time of crisis, Trump's figures are actually dangerously low.

For him, of course. Not for common sense and decency as his awful performance handling this is put under the microscope.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 15:25 - Mar 28 with 2640 viewsAce_High1

God Bless America.

Trump has a cure for Covid-19, he said it will all be over by Easter, what a man.

USA USA USA!
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 15:35 - Mar 28 with 2613 viewstractordownsouth

He'll probably still be re-elected, especially as the Democrats didn't pick O'Rourke or Buttigueg. However, I'm less sure of it after his handling of coronavirus

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 18:44 - Mar 28 with 2543 viewsgoat_man

Trump is actually a really strong leader and most people support that. Get over it
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 18:45 - Mar 28 with 2538 viewsLankHenners

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 15:35 - Mar 28 by tractordownsouth

He'll probably still be re-elected, especially as the Democrats didn't pick O'Rourke or Buttigueg. However, I'm less sure of it after his handling of coronavirus

He'd have beaten those two comfortably.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 18:49 - Mar 28 with 2524 viewsreusersfreekicks

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 18:44 - Mar 28 by goat_man

Trump is actually a really strong leader and most people support that. Get over it

Trolling or deranged?
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 19:03 - Mar 28 with 2494 viewsblueislander

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 18:49 - Mar 28 by reusersfreekicks

Trolling or deranged?

He is trolling. Trump is deranged
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 19:22 - Mar 28 with 2467 viewsjas0999

A bit like the last UK General Election, Trump has very little competition.
Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 20:15 - Mar 28 with 2417 viewsblueislander

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 19:22 - Mar 28 by jas0999

A bit like the last UK General Election, Trump has very little competition.

I am hopeful that he will beat himself. The current crisis calls for a measure of humanity , which he clearly doesn’t have. This could become patently obvious as this thing gets even more serious.
why dont you and Jacko77 on 00:26 - Mar 29 with 2324 viewsunstableblue

Read this article carefully.. and tell me he is really strong leader

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/28/trump-coronavirus-politics-us-he

Just because he says he’s a strong leader, “probably the worlds best”, doesn’t mean he is

He has demonised the media and facts, and hugely divided his country, that is very bad leadership

It just worries me that people in the UK who aren’t being fed Fox News somehow support him

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 11:41 - Mar 29 with 2191 viewsStokieBlue

Yet another example of why Trump is dangerous:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/24/coronavirus-cure-kills-man-after-t

Speaking without knowledge or understanding can lead to horrible results. Sure, the couple shouldn't have concocted their own remedy but they wouldn't have even thought about it Trump hadn't been spouting stuff,

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 12:03 - Mar 29 with 2177 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s the same everywhere for Governments of all colours. People look to govt in times of crisis (the US must be aware of our slump out of the PO spots).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 15:45 - Mar 29 with 2129 viewsLeoMuff

I can’t imagine how Trump could have come across any worse than he has in this crisis, literally if you said sacrifice 250,000 lives to protect the markets he would take it in a heartbeat.

His press conference at the CDC was truly jaw dropping, and he is flip flopping all over the place with his opinions and statements.

How his approval ratings are on the rise is incredible

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Trump's ratings are up 2 points to 48%. on 15:47 - Mar 29 with 2124 viewsSpruceMoose

Not sure who the bigger moron is, Trump or you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024