Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now 12:10 - Mar 28 with 1326 viewsWeWereZombies

Some cities are getting visits from creatures that have not been seen in them for many years:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/inverness/2101327/video-t-rex-spotted-

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 13:22 - Mar 28 with 1250 viewsPJH

Not that rare, I see a dog in Inverness every time that I go there.
Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 14:04 - Mar 28 with 1203 viewsNthQldITFC

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 13:22 - Mar 28 by PJH

Dirty beast.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 14:09 - Mar 28 with 1190 viewsFixed_It

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 14:04 - Mar 28 by NthQldITFC

Dirty beast.

At his age too!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 14:25 - Mar 28 with 1165 viewsfactual_blue

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 13:22 - Mar 28 by PJH

So never, then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 14:34 - Mar 28 with 1158 viewsLeaky

Dogging in Inverness that's different.
Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 14:51 - Mar 28 with 1133 viewsPJH

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 14:25 - Mar 28 by factual_blue

So never, then.

I have probably been to Inverness about a dozen times and it is very likely that I saw at least one Canis familiaris(Wiki) every time and not always the same one either.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 14:52]
Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 15:53 - Mar 28 with 1090 viewsBlueBadger

Worked the 'twilight' shift last night so came home around 0230 - I think I must have nearly hit nearly every example of nocturnal mammalian life to be found round here, plus a couple of owls.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 16:11 - Mar 28 with 1069 viewsfactual_blue

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 14:51 - Mar 28 by PJH

I have probably been to Inverness about a dozen times and it is very likely that I saw at least one Canis familiaris(Wiki) every time and not always the same one either.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 14:52]

So, eleven times too often then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 16:14 - Mar 28 with 1064 viewsPJH

Although Covid-19 is very serious it is lovely to see wildlife ranging wider now on 16:11 - Mar 28 by factual_blue

So, eleven times too often then.

I like Inverness but then I seem to like everywhere in Scotland.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024