Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. 17:43 - Mar 28 with 4112 viewsGaryCooper

Do the rules not apply here? Non existent distancing, all shops open, people behaving like savages towards one another, Khan has to get a grip, London is the epicentre and it will get increasingly worse unless he clears the streets.
I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 17:46 - Mar 28 with 4069 viewsMaySixth

all shops open?
i live in the east end
you are deluded

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 28 with 4063 viewsGaryCooper

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 17:46 - Mar 28 by MaySixth

all shops open?
i live in the east end
you are deluded

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 28 with 4065 viewsGaryCooper

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 17:46 - Mar 28 by MaySixth

all shops open?
i live in the east end
you are deluded

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 28 with 4070 viewsGaryCooper

all shops open?
i live in the east end
you are deluded

In no way deluded, ok I will rephrase that to many shops open, many of which are non essential, I had a team working in East Ham today on an electrical cable fault, it is disgraceful how nothing is being enforced in the epicentre, ignore it if you wish.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 17:51]
I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 08:48 - Mar 29 with 3676 viewsKropotkin123

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 28 by GaryCooper

In no way deluded, ok I will rephrase that to many shops open, many of which are non essential, I had a team working in East Ham today on an electrical cable fault, it is disgraceful how nothing is being enforced in the epicentre, ignore it if you wish.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 17:51]

If you are including East Ham in the East End, then you are going by the broader, rather than traditional, East End. The broader definition includes my new place.

We only have an Asda and a corner shop open. Should I ask them to shut on your behalf?

If I walked past a team of workers fixing an electrical fault I'd be thinking. Is this essential? Why do they need a team? Is their manager aware of social distancing rules? What protocols did their manager put in place? Easy to judge others whrn it comes to this.

You also say you had a team in East Ham as if you weren't there. Did you observe this yourself. If so, did you really need to be there? Could your team not manage without you? You seem pretty non-essential from the way you say you had a team there. If you weren't there, why are you commenting like you observed this first hand?

Id suggest reducing the geographical area you think East Ham is representing right now. If true, which I highly doubt based on your comment's flaws, it is in no way relevant to my area of the broader East East.

Also amusing how you go from video footage to having a team fixing an electrical fault. Comes across as disingenuous at best.

Also, what was the 'savage behaviour' you witnessed on video? And why is the government's response Khan's fault?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 8:56]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 08:52 - Mar 29 with 3653 viewsStokieBlue

Think you are exaggerating this rather a lot.

Londoners seem to be keeping to the rules now and every shop has markings on the floor and queues outside.

Only places selling food like butchers etc are open. You've got a video apparently, tell us some of these "non-essential" shops that were open.

To be honest your post just looks like a rant against London in general. Savages?

SB
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 9:05]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 09:01 - Mar 29 with 3607 viewsCoastalblue

As another resident of the East End this is not what I'm seeing or experiencing.

I noticed an enormous change around this time last week in the way people were behaving when out, up to that point social distancing did seem a bit lax in many cases I'll accept, but now, virtually everybody seems to be observing.

What's the savages comment mean?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 09:10 - Mar 29 with 3562 viewsNewcyBlue

Evidence?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 09:15 - Mar 29 with 3538 viewsm14_blue

Can you link the video footage please?

Shocking of true.
I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 09:18 - Mar 29 with 3526 viewsN2_Blue

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 09:10 - Mar 29 by NewcyBlue

Evidence?

As a Londoner I can also say first hand that I've not seen any shop open that shouldn't be and have been fairly impressed by how most people have been giving each other space and behaving sensibly in the shops that are open.

I think there have been some issues with some open farmers markets such as Hampstead but the original post just sounds like an inaccurate rant to me especially without actually showing the video he has supposedly seen.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 09:21 - Mar 29 with 3510 viewsfooters

Predominant muslim area.
Sadiq Khan.
Savages.

Think we can see where you're going with this one, gazzer. Arf!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 10:18 - Mar 29 with 3382 viewsfergalsharkey

all shops open?
i live in the east end
you are deluded

Sorry to hear this.
Is there any chance of ever getting out?

Poll: Cook out?

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 10:30 - Mar 29 with 3352 viewsartsbossbeard

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 08:48 - Mar 29 by Kropotkin123

If you are including East Ham in the East End, then you are going by the broader, rather than traditional, East End. The broader definition includes my new place.

We only have an Asda and a corner shop open. Should I ask them to shut on your behalf?

If I walked past a team of workers fixing an electrical fault I'd be thinking. Is this essential? Why do they need a team? Is their manager aware of social distancing rules? What protocols did their manager put in place? Easy to judge others whrn it comes to this.

You also say you had a team in East Ham as if you weren't there. Did you observe this yourself. If so, did you really need to be there? Could your team not manage without you? You seem pretty non-essential from the way you say you had a team there. If you weren't there, why are you commenting like you observed this first hand?

Id suggest reducing the geographical area you think East Ham is representing right now. If true, which I highly doubt based on your comment's flaws, it is in no way relevant to my area of the broader East East.

Also amusing how you go from video footage to having a team fixing an electrical fault. Comes across as disingenuous at best.

Also, what was the 'savage behaviour' you witnessed on video? And why is the government's response Khan's fault?

"And why is the government's response Khan's fault? "

Deserves an answer.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 11:03 - Mar 29 with 3272 viewsLord_Lucan

Was it some rabid loon driving through the East End in a van?

If so I've seen that and it's a week or two old.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 16:48 - May 10 with 2795 viewsGaryCooper

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/01/covid-19-coronavirus-newham-lond

Well this is a huge surprise.
I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 17:57 - May 10 with 2707 viewsfooters

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 16:48 - May 10 by GaryCooper

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/01/covid-19-coronavirus-newham-lond

Shock, horror - densely populated, poor area of the capital is hit hard by pandemic.

In other news, sparsely populated rural areas see fewer deaths.

More breaking news from TWTD's idiot savant (with heavy emphasis on the former) as it happens.

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 18:45 - May 10 with 2633 viewseireblue

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 16:48 - May 10 by GaryCooper

Well that was disappointing, no savages and one closed corner shop.

I am not entirely sure that was the evidence or answered any of the questions posters were interested in understanding more about.
I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 18:53 - May 10 with 2606 viewsNewcyBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/10/coronavirus-uk-latest-deaths-confi

Look at that Top 4. I live in one of those areas and am surrounded by the other 3...

It’s almost as if areas that have greater numbers of lower socioeconomic groups are harder hit by this.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 20:48 - May 10 with 2500 viewsgazzer1999

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 08:48 - Mar 29 by Kropotkin123

For the last seven weeks there has been workers digging up the road and pathways in the roads off Norwich road, all for broadband which most have already got. No social distancing, masks the last few weeks but not over their mouth and nose. But they now have hi vis with key worker on. Add to the fact the dreadful state of the path and roads after they have finished. Who do we blame for that? national or local government?
I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 21:32 - May 10 with 2405 viewsOldsmoker

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 20:48 - May 10 by gazzer1999

For the last seven weeks there has been workers digging up the road and pathways in the roads off Norwich road, all for broadband which most have already got. No social distancing, masks the last few weeks but not over their mouth and nose. But they now have hi vis with key worker on. Add to the fact the dreadful state of the path and roads after they have finished. Who do we blame for that? national or local government?

When you say "masks the last few weeks but not over their mouth and nose"???
Surely you don't mean the mask is over the workmans crack because that's a good thing, right?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 21:38 - May 10 with 2396 viewsfooters

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 21:32 - May 10 by Oldsmoker

When you say "masks the last few weeks but not over their mouth and nose"???
Surely you don't mean the mask is over the workmans crack because that's a good thing, right?

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. on 21:50 - May 10 with 2362 viewsSpruceMoose

all shops open?
i live in the east end
you are deluded

He's just doing what he always does. Ignore the silly boy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 23:48 - May 10 with 2224 viewsronnyd

I have watched some terrible video footage of London's east end today. (n/t) on 20:48 - May 10 by gazzer1999

We've had the same thing on Moreton Hall in Bury over the last few weeks. Also ,was it just a coincidence that we had a water main fracture with no water for six hours, right beside where they were digging their trench?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024