Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genetic analysis of Covid 19 18:16 - Mar 28 with 1684 viewsStokieBlue

A good report which debunks the theories that C-19 was a genetically engineered weapon. I know most people don't believe that anyway but it's certainly been doing the rounds.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Basically there are two main reasons it's not a weapon:

- It's actually not as good as SARS at binding to human cells. It's still good but if you were designing it then you'd use SARS as a base instead.

- The "backbone" of the virus is not derived from an existing virus. That would be a strange thing to do it you were engineering it. You would just use and existing one and then make the changes.

The paper then goes on to theorise on possible origins.

Obviously anyone believing a conspiracy will say this is just part of the conspiracy but it's nice to see these things debunked with detailed science.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 19:24 - Mar 28 with 1574 viewsWD19

Polybasic cleavage sounds like a low rent cosmetic surgery offer.
Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 19:27 - Mar 28 with 1561 viewsmonytowbray

Had to share this same article a lot on FB in the last week or so.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 19:29 - Mar 28 with 1566 viewsLord_Lucan

Worryingly my local pharmacist thinks it was man made but can't decide who made it. He also thinks it will only last three weeks - and that was over a week ago.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 19:30 - Mar 28 with 1553 viewsEwan_Oozami

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 19:29 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Worryingly my local pharmacist thinks it was man made but can't decide who made it. He also thinks it will only last three weeks - and that was over a week ago.

I would change your pharmacist immediately...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 19:38 - Mar 28 with 1523 viewshype313

I'm seeing so many conspiracies on sm at the moment, it's hard to keep a straight face, the biggest one being the following...

"7 of the top 8 countries infected have Amazon bases and those with Amazon are growing in case numbers quicker than any other country. Amazon operate out of 10 countries worldwide and 7 of those are in the top 10 most infected countries

For anyone that doesn't think Amazon is partially responsible in spreading coronavirus please look at which countries they are based in and the growth in cases throughout these countries. America the highest users or Amazon and now reporting the highest case numbers. And now you'll be able to order your test kits from Amazon...... No thank you

https://blog.linnworks.com/amazon-global-international-sites

Sky News: How the US is becoming the new COVID-19 epicentre
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-how-the-us-is-becoming-the-new-epicentre-

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 20:00 - Mar 28 with 1445 viewsjeera

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 19:38 - Mar 28 by hype313

I'm seeing so many conspiracies on sm at the moment, it's hard to keep a straight face, the biggest one being the following...

"7 of the top 8 countries infected have Amazon bases and those with Amazon are growing in case numbers quicker than any other country. Amazon operate out of 10 countries worldwide and 7 of those are in the top 10 most infected countries

For anyone that doesn't think Amazon is partially responsible in spreading coronavirus please look at which countries they are based in and the growth in cases throughout these countries. America the highest users or Amazon and now reporting the highest case numbers. And now you'll be able to order your test kits from Amazon...... No thank you

https://blog.linnworks.com/amazon-global-international-sites

Sky News: How the US is becoming the new COVID-19 epicentre
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-how-the-us-is-becoming-the-new-epicentre-

People have been calling it a means to control the people on here the past week or so.

It's really disturbing.

Then there's been celebrity Dr Hilary telling viewers on GMB last week to drink hot water to flush it away...

It's hard to keep batting this stuff away when there's so much of it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 20:22 - Mar 28 with 1382 viewsStokieBlue

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 20:00 - Mar 28 by jeera

People have been calling it a means to control the people on here the past week or so.

It's really disturbing.

Then there's been celebrity Dr Hilary telling viewers on GMB last week to drink hot water to flush it away...

Unfortunately even though the science is clear a lot of people are either not well enough educated to understand the science or simply don't care and don't want to know when they have FB telling them what is really going on.....

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 21:13 - Mar 28 with 1293 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"The paper then goes on to theorise on possible origins."
...well that part was nice and brief, I thought that was all signed, sealed and delivered!
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 21:14]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 21:19 - Mar 28 with 1272 viewsBloomBlue

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 20:00 - Mar 28 by jeera

It's really disturbing.

Dr Hilary? Hasn't he retired yet, or has he come out of retirement?
Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 21:21 - Mar 28 with 1266 viewsjeera

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 21:19 - Mar 28 by BloomBlue

Dr Hilary? Hasn't he retired yet, or has he come out of retirement?

He's spent more time on TV, apparently, than he has studying medicine.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 21:23 - Mar 28 with 1262 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/28/is-factory-farming-to-blame-for-co

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 02:41 - Mar 29 with 1082 viewsmonytowbray

Genetic analysis of Covid 19 on 21:23 - Mar 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/28/is-factory-farming-to-blame-for-co

Started a thread on that earlier. #TWTDvegan

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024