Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... 20:49 - Mar 28 with 1600 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.wessexfm.com/news/world/3071527/coronavirus-italy-becoming-impatient
....fortunately it could never happen here and the army will protect us!
https://news.sky.com/video/coronavirus-is-italy-about-to-descend-into-social-unr
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 20:55]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 20:54 - Mar 28 with 1565 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't you think the UK's response has been good?

Random shot at the military?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 20:58 - Mar 28 with 1534 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 20:54 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Don't you think the UK's response has been good?

Random shot at the military?

Nope....a statement of the bleedin obvious when people's savings, if they have any, run out do you think the army will be giving them food parcels or stopping them from having to help themselves?

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 20:59 - Mar 28 with 1531 viewsBloomBlue

The medical experts in this country said if you lock down too early it would lead to unrest
Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:03 - Mar 28 with 1510 viewsJ2BLUE

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 20:59 - Mar 28 by BloomBlue

The medical experts in this country said if you lock down too early it would lead to unrest

I thought that was BS at the time but after a few days of lockdown i'm going nuts.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:03 - Mar 28 with 1512 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 20:59 - Mar 28 by BloomBlue

They locked down too late and we get unrest anyway....they could always make sure that poeople get fed....we will see.

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:04 - Mar 28 with 1503 viewsEwan_Oozami

Who listens to experts, eh?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:12 - Mar 28 with 1478 viewsjeera

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:03 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

I thought that was BS at the time but after a few days of lockdown i'm going nuts.

Try 6 years.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:14 - Mar 28 with 1473 viewsBloomBlue

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:03 - Mar 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

They locked down too late and we get unrest anyway....they could always make sure that poeople get fed....we will see.

You would still have 1000s of people moving around the country delivering food to people, who would also catch CV. Plus you won't stop people coming out if the house, the only way you would stop them is shot on sight.
Login to get fewer ads

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:20 - Mar 28 with 1462 viewsjeera

Maybe, ironically, (yes that's fecking ironic, so don't start anyone), Boris's water cannons might have finally come in handy.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 22:35 - Mar 28 with 1359 viewsmonytowbray

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:03 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Depending on how the curve goes (many say we acted far too late) we could end up inside longer.

I’m sure we’ll be fine though as those who need emergency funds all get paid in April or June, nothing criminal or dangerous about that at all

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 22:53 - Mar 28 with 1322 viewsPinewoodblue

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 22:35 - Mar 28 by monytowbray

Depending on how the curve goes (many say we acted far too late) we could end up inside longer.

I’m sure we’ll be fine though as those who need emergency funds all get paid in April or June, nothing criminal or dangerous about that at all

If you act too late, you probably hit the peak earlier.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 02:40 - Mar 29 with 1242 viewsmonytowbray

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 22:53 - Mar 28 by Pinewoodblue

If you act too late, you probably hit the peak earlier.

And wreck absolute social havoc. I suppose the USA is going for that angle which is terrifying.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 11:07 - Mar 29 with 1096 viewsLeaky

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 21:03 - Mar 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Talk about getting fed . My partner just caught be googling cat recipes.
Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 11:09 - Mar 29 with 1094 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Socio economic inequalities coming home to roost... on 11:07 - Mar 29 by Leaky

Talk about getting fed . My partner just caught be googling cat recipes.

If you need more cat be sure to let me know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024