Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone ever clippered their own dog? Any tips? 12:46 - Mar 29 with 517 viewsghostofescobar

My mutt is in desperate need of a cut. The dog groomers is closed, so I’ve ordered some clippers and going to give it a go myself. Part of me is a bit excited, part of me is terrified. I might take the opportunity to give him a Mohican all the way down his back. Any tips from the good folk of TWTD?

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone ever clippered their own dog? Any tips? on 12:49 - Mar 29 with 505 viewsfactual_blue

If you are going to - as you coyly put it - 'clipper' your dog, you thoroughly deserve the long prison sentence you'll receive.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone ever clippered their own dog? Any tips? on 12:50 - Mar 29 with 501 viewsRyorry

Me & mine too, in exactly the same boat! He's not usually done till mid-May tho, as we live high up in Yorks Dales where it can still be v. nippy till end of April & he spends a lot of time outdoors.

I'll be v. interested to see how you get on!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone ever clippered their own dog? Any tips? on 13:11 - Mar 29 with 461 viewsEwan_Oozami

Before and after pics please!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Anyone ever clippered their own dog? Any tips? on 13:16 - Mar 29 with 452 viewslinhdi

Anyone ever clippered their own dog? Any tips? on 13:11 - Mar 29 by Ewan_Oozami

Before and after pics please!

Needs video. You may be able to sell it to Specsavers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024