Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craving 'live' football 15:18 - Mar 29 with 539 viewsuefacup81

With all the stuff that's currently being done in the way of re-broadcasting old matches to fill the gap, is there a source anywhere which gives an idea of what's on when each day at the moment?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Craving 'live' football on 15:20 - Mar 29 with 529 viewsPecker

There is a button on your remote control that says "Guide". Try pressing it. You will be amazed what modern technology can do these days. You are very welcome.
Craving 'live' football on 15:22 - Mar 29 with 519 viewsuefacup81

Craving 'live' football on 15:20 - Mar 29 by Pecker

There is a button on your remote control that says "Guide". Try pressing it. You will be amazed what modern technology can do these days. You are very welcome.

Given that the vast majority of it isn't being televised, so much as being broadcast via online platforms, I thought it would be worthwhile asking.

Absolutely no need for the d*ckish response.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Craving 'live' football on 15:30 - Mar 29 with 500 viewspointofblue

Looks like this site may show when repeat of sport events are being shown, try and ignore all of the 'Postponed'!
https://www.wheresthematch.com/live-sport-on-tv/?showdatestart=20200329

UEFA.tv and FIFA.tv have matches coming up today though not sure if they're subscription only? Sky Sports Football have highlights of England v Spain at 6pm tonight then England v Croatia at 7pm and Netherlands v France at 9pm, all from the inaugral Nations League. I'm not qute sure why they're not showing the full matches but there will go.

I know ITV4 and the ITV Hub will be re-running Euro 96 in May.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 15:31]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Craving 'live' football on 15:33 - Mar 29 with 491 viewsPecker

Craving 'live' football on 15:22 - Mar 29 by uefacup81

Given that the vast majority of it isn't being televised, so much as being broadcast via online platforms, I thought it would be worthwhile asking.

Absolutely no need for the d*ckish response.

Oh there was. You obviously have the internet which would supply you with the answer and you obviously have a tv, which would give you the answer. So yes, there was a "need for the d*ckish response".
Craving 'live' football on 16:38 - Mar 29 with 464 viewsBasuco

We watched Ipswich v Spurs from 1993/4 season, the full match is on youtube, Ipswich fans were giving Jason Dozzel a lot of stick. There are lots of fan interviews pre-match and the general production is interesting compared to today. Also the amount of time that the ball is in play is a lot more than it is these days and the speed of the game was much faster than now as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024