Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. 20:25 - Mar 29 with 2754 viewshomer_123

Aching all over. Head pounding. Hot and cold sweats. Dry throat and a small cough.

Sh*t.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:27 - Mar 29 with 2730 viewsnoggin

Hair of the dog will fix that.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:28 - Mar 29 with 2734 viewsLord_Lucan

Had a few people I know that seem to have been through it.

Comments range from a couple of days of chest and coughing problems to 10 days of feeling bad and just as they thought they felt better they went down again.

Hang in there Homey!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:30 - Mar 29 with 2701 viewshomer_123

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:27 - Mar 29 by noggin

Hair of the dog will fix that.

If only.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:30 - Mar 29 with 2702 viewsPJH

and on top of all that Gav is shutting TWTD down in half an hour.

Hope you feel better soon.
As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:30 - Mar 29 with 2692 viewsAce_High1

Hang in there mate. Hope you feel better in the next few days.
As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:41 - Mar 29 with 2634 viewsGuthrum

Take paracetamol. Drink lots of fluids. Try to keep eating.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:42 - Mar 29 with 2632 viewsjas0999

. Hope you have the mild impact. Best wishes.
As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:52 - Mar 29 with 2586 viewsWeWereZombies

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:41 - Mar 29 by Guthrum

Take paracetamol. Drink lots of fluids. Try to keep eating.

Not sure Homer needs any encouragement to carry on eating, have you not seen the cartoon?

As wished elsewhere, hope you have the mild version _123
[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 20:59]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 20:56 - Mar 29 with 2561 viewsjeera

Can you not lay your hands on a thermometer, without going out yourself obviously?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 21:51 - Mar 29 with 2448 viewsfactual_blue

Do you have any underlying health conditions?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 22:08 - Mar 29 with 2412 viewsbadadski

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 21:51 - Mar 29 by factual_blue

Do you have any underlying health conditions?

I’ve had similar off and on for 10 days now.
Had everything apart from the raging temperature and when I did have mild temp and took paracetamol then it came down. Had the can’t take deep breaths, cough, headaches, some squits, and throat ache etc
Apparently the temp with corona didn’t come down for some that had it and reported on news. Probably just seasonal flu but like others said, loads of fluids and paracetomol.

Also amazed that people aren’t clearer over underlying conditions, as far as I know I don’t but who knows?
As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 23:09 - Mar 29 with 2291 viewsRyorry

On the bright side, just think how much worse you'd feel if Town were still playing & we'd lost to Bristol Rovers 0-3, to Portsmouth 0-2, and we were now 13th in the table ...

Seriously Homer, sorry to hear this, wish you better very soon.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 23:12 - Mar 29 with 2279 viewsRyorry

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 22:08 - Mar 29 by badadski

Had everything apart from the raging temperature and when I did have mild temp and took paracetamol then it came down. Had the can’t take deep breaths, cough, headaches, some squits, and throat ache etc
Apparently the temp with corona didn’t come down for some that had it and reported on news. Probably just seasonal flu but like others said, loads of fluids and paracetomol.

Also amazed that people aren’t clearer over underlying conditions, as far as I know I don’t but who knows?

That sounds bad, badadski (sorry!).

Also wish you better very soon

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 08:37 - Mar 30 with 1983 viewsGlasgowBlue

How are you feeling this morning Homer?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 08:53 - Mar 30 with 1950 viewshampstead_blue

grated stilton into vodka.

Go well.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 11:43 - Mar 30 with 1841 viewsDebsyAngel

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 22:08 - Mar 29 by badadski

I wish the underlying illnesses thing was clearer too. I have had most of the symptoms you have had but wth me, it's hard to tell if it's what I have had for 13 months, not just now. I have had a small cough a few times a day, but not dry or hacking, it's a bit phlegmy. My throat is very sore and dry throat, but I have to breathe through my mouth thanks to the lump I have on the inside of my nostril. I have been sneezing quite a bit too, but wonder if the hayfever season has come earlier this year - I may start my piriton soon as opposed to May when I usually do.
As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 11:51 - Mar 30 with 1827 viewsKeno

sorry you feeling a little qu eer, hope you pick soon

I have had a head cold for about a week, but I think I'm over it now

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 12:13 - Mar 30 with 1760 viewsRyorry

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 11:43 - Mar 30 by DebsyAngel

I wish the underlying illnesses thing was clearer too. I have had most of the symptoms you have had but wth me, it's hard to tell if it's what I have had for 13 months, not just now. I have had a small cough a few times a day, but not dry or hacking, it's a bit phlegmy. My throat is very sore and dry throat, but I have to breathe through my mouth thanks to the lump I have on the inside of my nostril. I have been sneezing quite a bit too, but wonder if the hayfever season has come earlier this year - I may start my piriton soon as opposed to May when I usually do.

Hi Debsy - I'm not a medic but that doesn't sound like the Covid_19 virus.

Hayfever season started *very* early this year, I've had it for the past 2 months (started a thread on here a few weeks ago if you search my username, several other people were experiencing same).

When I rang practice nurse for a lactose-free alternative to Piriton, she said she had it badly too - tree pollen, particularly birch trees, are the culprit. She gave me the tip that a smear of vaseline under both nostrils when you go out helps by trapping the pollen.

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 12:18 - Mar 30 with 1747 viewsWeWereZombies

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 12:13 - Mar 30 by Ryorry

Hi Debsy - I'm not a medic but that doesn't sound like the Covid_19 virus.

Hayfever season started *very* early this year, I've had it for the past 2 months (started a thread on here a few weeks ago if you search my username, several other people were experiencing same).

When I rang practice nurse for a lactose-free alternative to Piriton, she said she had it badly too - tree pollen, particularly birch trees, are the culprit. She gave me the tip that a smear of vaseline under both nostrils when you go out helps by trapping the pollen.

Not sure if it is a reliable indicator that everything is coming into bloom earlier but bees have been buzzing around my garden for a few days now.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 12:25 - Mar 30 with 1730 viewsbadadski

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 11:43 - Mar 30 by DebsyAngel

hi Debsy like RRorry and others have said, sounds more hayfever, mrs and little one have hayfever and theirs kicked off about 10 days ago, like others have noticed, good amounts of pollen and Bees out an about. Keep an eye on it but allergy hayfever meds will probably help.

My symptoms come down a lot now, have super ache neck and a few joint aches but have been trying to go for one walk a day and the cold weather not good for the old joints no doubt.

Thanks all and stay safe
As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 12:57 - Mar 30 with 1670 viewsDebsyAngel

As the days gone on..steadily feeling worse. on 12:25 - Mar 30 by badadski

hi Debsy like RRorry and others have said, sounds more hayfever, mrs and little one have hayfever and theirs kicked off about 10 days ago, like others have noticed, good amounts of pollen and Bees out an about. Keep an eye on it but allergy hayfever meds will probably help.

My symptoms come down a lot now, have super ache neck and a few joint aches but have been trying to go for one walk a day and the cold weather not good for the old joints no doubt.

Thanks all and stay safe

Hope you continue to get better. Best of luck. Think I may start on the piriton this week then. My inhaler isn;t doing much, and that could be making my throat more dry and sore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024