Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midwifery............Half way- through breaking wind!!! 21:26 - Mar 29 with 2278 viewsericclacton

[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 21:33]
Midwifery............Half way- through breaking wind!!! on 09:59 - Mar 31 with 281 viewsericclacton

Midwifery............Half way- through breaking wind!!! on 22:46 - Mar 30 by WeWereZombies

Are you sure?

I think i opened the thread with run through the jungle. I'm not 100 % sure though. What did you think of Lennons Isolate I put on BDS thread, i'ts the first time of hearing for me i think his voice on that is crazy good, are you keeping ok mate, i find it strange not going out and about, not to worry.

Midwifery............Half way- through breaking wind!!! on 11:41 - Mar 31 with 258 viewsWeWereZombies

Midwifery............Half way- through breaking wind!!! on 09:59 - Mar 31 by ericclacton

I think i opened the thread with run through the jungle. I'm not 100 % sure though. What did you think of Lennons Isolate I put on BDS thread, i'ts the first time of hearing for me i think his voice on that is crazy good, are you keeping ok mate, i find it strange not going out and about, not to worry.

You did start a thread with 'Run Through The Jungle' but there have been so many music threads since lock down begun I have lost track of them. I did notice the Lennon but have yet to get around to listening to it (and yet I have time to wade through a dozen clips of people line dancing to 'Green River'...) Here is a Warren Zevon cover to take your mind off things. I am still dreading opening a small tin of carrot and thinking

'Oh, a ring pull top, that's handy'
Then I open it and find that the single carrot had been GM'd to fit perfectly inside the tin.
Except that there is a rim to the can and I have to get an old school pointy ended can opener to hack away down the side of the can.
'Look at the state of that carrot you're serving up, why has it got a groove down one side?'
'Oh shut up, you're going to chop it up before you put it in your mouth'
Anyway, enough of my deviant sexual practices...

[edit] 'Run Through The Jungle' was one of the two songs you opened 'Inaccurate' with, I've still got the 'Up Around The Bend' single with that on the 'B' side.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 11:58]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Midwifery............Half way- through breaking wind!!! on 12:21 - Mar 31 with 246 viewsericclacton

Midwifery............Half way- through breaking wind!!! on 11:41 - Mar 31 by WeWereZombies

You did start a thread with 'Run Through The Jungle' but there have been so many music threads since lock down begun I have lost track of them. I did notice the Lennon but have yet to get around to listening to it (and yet I have time to wade through a dozen clips of people line dancing to 'Green River'...) Here is a Warren Zevon cover to take your mind off things. I am still dreading opening a small tin of carrot and thinking

'Oh, a ring pull top, that's handy'
Then I open it and find that the single carrot had been GM'd to fit perfectly inside the tin.
Except that there is a rim to the can and I have to get an old school pointy ended can opener to hack away down the side of the can.
'Look at the state of that carrot you're serving up, why has it got a groove down one side?'
'Oh shut up, you're going to chop it up before you put it in your mouth'
Anyway, enough of my deviant sexual practices...

[edit] 'Run Through The Jungle' was one of the two songs you opened 'Inaccurate' with, I've still got the 'Up Around The Bend' single with that on the 'B' side.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 11:58]

I like that first time i've heard it.

Midwifery............Half way- through breaking wind!!! on 20:21 - Mar 31 with 222 viewsericclacton

Two small tins of carotts please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024