Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coronavirus WHY 12:08 - Mar 30 with 1321 viewscressi

Why in these difficult times where you are told no mixing and queue at shops are two metres apart,how are factory's who are not making equipment for the NHS allowed to stay open where people mix is it the bosses think about money and not the big picture and people's health its totally wrong and the government should close them now. One rule for all to we sort this terrible virus.
Coronavirus WHY on 12:15 - Mar 30 with 1262 viewsGuthrum

Are there many?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Coronavirus WHY on 12:29 - Mar 30 with 1210 viewshampstead_blue

Your looking at the Armed Forces as well. Those new hospitals were built by them.

I think you have to be pragmatic sometimes.
If your role is vital then you have to roll the dice. My eldest son, a soldier, is on leave and has come home. The other is on 24hrs notice to move so is also coming home.
Both the barracks where they are are empty of the single peeps. Only the pads (married) are left as they have a quarter.

It's pragmatic risk management.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Coronavirus WHY on 12:35 - Mar 30 with 1175 viewscressi

Coronavirus WHY on 12:29 - Mar 30 by hampstead_blue

Your looking at the Armed Forces as well. Those new hospitals were built by them.

I think you have to be pragmatic sometimes.
If your role is vital then you have to roll the dice. My eldest son, a soldier, is on leave and has come home. The other is on 24hrs notice to move so is also coming home.
Both the barracks where they are are empty of the single peeps. Only the pads (married) are left as they have a quarter.

It's pragmatic risk management.

Agreed with the armed forces doing a sterling job that's required , care homes food and pharmacies even dustmen but most importantly most things can wait .Life before money some bosses are consumed by greed.
Coronavirus WHY on 12:56 - Mar 30 with 1117 viewsLord_Lucan

Lots of things are involved in the supply chain. printing, packaging, EPOS etc etc

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Coronavirus WHY on 13:24 - Mar 30 with 1043 viewsfactual_blue

Coronavirus WHY on 12:15 - Mar 30 by Guthrum

Are there many?

I think Cressi might work for one....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Coronavirus WHY on 13:24 - Mar 30 with 1042 viewsfactual_blue

Coronavirus WHY on 12:56 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

Lots of things are involved in the supply chain. printing, packaging, EPOS etc etc

And then there's food production....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Coronavirus WHY on 14:02 - Mar 30 with 955 viewsKeno

Coronavirus WHY on 13:24 - Mar 30 by factual_blue

And then there's food production....

and someone has to keep TWTD going

those updates dont update themselves you know

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Coronavirus WHY on 14:10 - Mar 30 with 934 viewsBloomBlue

Bit of a major gas leak near where I live and there seems to be 3 or 4 men in a hole and all are less than 2 metres apart & not wearing masks, apparently waiting for a new part to be delivered, I suppose from a factory
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024