Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick question for you lot re: my 'whats going on at the sharp end' posts 14:48 - Mar 30 with 629 viewsBlueBadger

Would some kind of post with an explanation of common terms/practices be useful for you lot?
Hoping to do next update tomorrow once 'night brain syndrome' clears.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 15:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Quick question for you lot re: my 'whats going on at the sharp end' posts on 15:15 - Mar 30 with 555 viewsgiant_stow

yes please mr - i'd trust you on this.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Quick question for you lot re: my 'whats going on at the sharp end' posts on 15:24 - Mar 30 with 539 viewsbluelagos

For sure.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Quick question for you lot re: my 'whats going on at the sharp end' posts on 16:34 - Mar 30 with 499 viewsfactual_blue

Quick question for you lot re: my 'whats going on at the sharp end' posts on 15:15 - Mar 30 by giant_stow

yes please mr - i'd trust you on this.

You norfukkers usually rely on the potions of the the local 'wise woman', don't you?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024