Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation 15:43 - Mar 30 with 1178 viewsCokeIsKey

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 15:57 - Mar 30 with 1140 viewsWeWereZombies

Whenever we feel low about how low we have dropped in the football hierarchy let us not forget that a club that has won the FA Cup four times are now reduced to having a pitch invasion to celebrate a Toto Nsiala goal (which looked more like a 'one man band falls over a dustbin' kick than a bicycle kick to me).

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:01 - Mar 30 with 1121 viewsStNeotsBlue

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 15:57 - Mar 30 by WeWereZombies

Whenever we feel low about how low we have dropped in the football hierarchy let us not forget that a club that has won the FA Cup four times are now reduced to having a pitch invasion to celebrate a Toto Nsiala goal (which looked more like a 'one man band falls over a dustbin' kick than a bicycle kick to me).

It's a fake video. Not really sure why though.
Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:07 - Mar 30 with 1097 viewsWeWereZombies

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:01 - Mar 30 by StNeotsBlue

It's a fake video. Not really sure why though.

This isolation is getting to me, it is quite obvious that daytime comes around very quickly after the goal. Makes '1917' seem like real time in actuality, not just Sam Mendes being ace.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 16:35]

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:11 - Mar 30 with 1079 viewsSwailsey

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 15:57 - Mar 30 by WeWereZombies

Ha, I'm not having a dig because isolation is ruining my brain too. But which of the following red flags didn't trigger that for you?

1) Toto has only been with them since January.

2) If we aren't playing, they aren't playing.

3) It was an own goal.

4) The player celebrating with his shirt off wasn't Toto.

5) Even if we were playing the season isn't over, so they couldn't have survived relegation.

You alright?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:16 - Mar 30 with 1056 viewsCokeIsKey

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:11 - Mar 30 by Swailsey

Ha, I'm not having a dig because isolation is ruining my brain too. But which of the following red flags didn't trigger that for you?

3) It was an own goal.

5) Even if we were playing the season isn't over, so they couldn't have survived relegation.

You alright?

Not to mention the fact that the kits were changing throughout the video, and there was a strange cut between the cross and the goal... not the smoothest editing I know - but atleast making this was something to do.

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:16 - Mar 30 with 1049 viewsSwailsey

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:16 - Mar 30 by CokeIsKey

Not to mention the fact that the kits were changing throughout the video, and there was a strange cut between the cross and the goal... not the smoothest editing I know - but atleast making this was something to do.

Haha did you make it?

Ok, over to you.

I'm not having a dig because isolation is ruining my brain too.

But are you alright?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:30 - Mar 30 with 1002 viewsCokeIsKey

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:16 - Mar 30 by Swailsey

Haha did you make it?

Ok, over to you.

I'm not having a dig because isolation is ruining my brain too.

But are you alright?

Who knows, hopefully this won't last too much longer or I may have to do one for Chambers.

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:33 - Mar 30 with 996 viewsWeWereZombies

Loan Watch - Toto Nsiala scores stunning goal to save Bolton from relegation on 16:11 - Mar 30 by Swailsey

3) It was an own goal.

You alright?

I've forgotten what alright is...

Just tired I think.

I probably did notice all those things but wrote them off as being normal for Bolton. And I assumed that they were about to hit mathematical relegation before the season was suspended so that if they had kept winning games they would be celebrating avoiding relegation every game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024