Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? 15:55 - Mar 30 with 14768 viewsWarkystache

Mine was Geoff Capes. Fat, obnoxious w*nker.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:22 - Mar 30 with 5664 viewsnoggin

Jeremy Clarkson. The same.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:22 - Mar 30 with 5671 viewsBlueBadger

Pete Waterman. Rude, arrogant and patently disinterested in what was going on round him.

Best: England rugby player Jason Leonard - enthusiastic, friendly, funny and game for anything.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:23 - Mar 30 with 5668 viewshype313

Jim Davidson, hardly a surprise, but he was the most arrogant rude human I ever had the misfortune in dealing with.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:29 - Mar 30 with 5624 viewsfactual_blue

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:22 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

Pete Waterman. Rude, arrogant and patently disinterested in what was going on round him.

Best: England rugby player Jason Leonard - enthusiastic, friendly, funny and game for anything.

Ahem - 'uninterested'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:30 - Mar 30 with 5615 viewsFixed_It

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:22 - Mar 30 by noggin

Jeremy Clarkson. The same.

Fat?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:33 - Mar 30 with 5608 viewsBlueBadger

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:29 - Mar 30 by factual_blue

Ahem - 'uninterested'.

I find that grammar pedants are much fewer interesting than normal people.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:34 - Mar 30 with 5598 viewsDebsyAngel

Plenty of musicians - The Bluetones apart from their bassist, were so stuck up. All of Blur were lovely apart from Alex James who was a total tw*t. Tim Burgess of the Charlatans was rude too.
Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:35 - Mar 30 with 5582 viewsRadlett_blue

I bet you called him that very quietly.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:37 - Mar 30 with 5570 viewsSwailsey

Been lucky enough to meet a few who were nice.

Sheepshanks didn't leave a great impression, neither did Joanna Newsom's agent - but that wasn't her fault. He was just ghastly.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:48 - Mar 30 with 5521 viewsjeera

Richard E Grant, on the road.

He was in a queue at some lights and his motor was blocking the road I needed to go down, so I was sat in the middle of the road coming the other way, holding up the traffic behind me.

He had ample space to edge forwards enough to let me through but as I gestured to him to do so, he smugly responded pointing towards the lights. He obviously thought I was being impatient and was too dim to see the situation which should have been effing obvious.

I then started making some other gestures instead.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:50 - Mar 30 with 5489 viewsMattinLondon

Once met Silver Sun (90s band) who were total pricks. On the other hand after watching Shed Seven were all really friendly.

My mate who used to work in hospitality told me that Pete Doherty was a complete bell end and Philip Green was awful as was his wife
Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:06 - Mar 30 with 5429 viewsnoggin

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:50 - Mar 30 by MattinLondon

Once met Silver Sun (90s band) who were total pricks. On the other hand after watching Shed Seven were all really friendly.

My mate who used to work in hospitality told me that Pete Doherty was a complete bell end and Philip Green was awful as was his wife

I can confirm that Pete Doherty is a bell end. Met him when he was at his very very worst, while I was working as a paramedic in London. You can join the dots yourselves.

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:07 - Mar 30 with 5426 viewsRadlett_blue

Prince Andrew seemed a bit of a jerk when he appeared in our office a few years ago.
Glad I got that one right!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:07 - Mar 30 with 5418 viewsnoggin

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:30 - Mar 30 by Fixed_It

Fat?

Fat head.

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:14 - Mar 30 with 5380 viewsEdwardStone

Colorblind James, from the Colorblind James Experience

Although he wasn't actually called James, but he was colourblind

Absolute gent, wonderful bloke

RIP, drowned in his own swimming pool a few years back
Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:15 - Mar 30 with 5377 viewshampstead_blue

my wife used to have a certain dislike of David Bowie.....he used to go to her house when he ran out of meds! Had a reputation for it apparently.

Clearly before she met me. She was engaged to a rock and roll performer in the 90's.

Edit: When I say meds I meant non-prescription type.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 17:50]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:18 - Mar 30 with 5367 viewsMullet

Only in the loosest term, but at Uni I worked in a shoe shop and we had all sorts in. But the worst were undoubtedly the Hollyoaks girls.

One in particular came in wrapped up, headscarf, massive shades, the works then stood in the middle of the shop shouting so everyone looked at her as she clicked and barked at us. I was glad to serve her and not be all that quick up and down the stairs or indulge her.

Conversely one of the blokes came in and was just normal.

Steve McManaman was the nicest though. Absolute gent and polite to the point of being apologetic.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:18 - Mar 30 with 5353 viewsLord_Lucan

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:14 - Mar 30 by EdwardStone

Colorblind James, from the Colorblind James Experience

Although he wasn't actually called James, but he was colourblind

Absolute gent, wonderful bloke

RIP, drowned in his own swimming pool a few years back

I'm not sure you read the OP correctly Eddie.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:19 - Mar 30 with 5352 viewsGeoffSentence

I have not met many celebs, mostly minor local ones and a couple of politicos.

Probably the biggest celeb I have met was Delia Smith and, sorry to disappoint, she was both sober and pleasant.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:21 - Mar 30 with 5331 viewsAlanRetentive

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:33 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

I find that grammar pedants are much fewer interesting than normal people.

I would take issue with that assertion.

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:23 - Mar 30 with 5320 viewsjeera

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:18 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

Nice story though.

Except for the swimming pool part, regarding which there's probably a bad taste joke in there concerning that and colour blindness.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:25 - Mar 30 with 5285 viewsITFC_Forever

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 16:23 - Mar 30 by hype313

Jim Davidson, hardly a surprise, but he was the most arrogant rude human I ever had the misfortune in dealing with.

Someone else has told me that as well.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:31 - Mar 30 with 5248 viewshype313

Just to add, not really a celeb, but Jimmy Doherty, he is vile and uses his fame from Jamie Oliver to make himself seem so important, my sister used to work at the Girls School and he and his wife were constantly up there asking what they were getting for their money, questioning everything and even dropping the "do you know who I am" classic.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:32 - Mar 30 with 5237 viewsEdwardStone

Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:18 - Mar 30 by Lord_Lucan

Well, yes

I have attention deficit ….
Ever met a celebrity you didn't like? on 17:35 - Mar 30 with 5216 viewsNthQldITFC

Trevor Brooking felt a little clammy when he shook my hand, but I didn't hold it against him.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024