Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers 19:06 - Mar 30 with 710 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump and Boris are probably looking on enviously
So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:09 - Mar 30 with 695 viewsStokieBlue

A beautiful country with some excellent vineyards. Shame they have such an loon in charge although they put him there.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:22 - Mar 30 with 635 viewsBlueBadger

There's no way that Trump and Putin would go for the punishment for fake news, given that that's how they attain and cling onto power.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:42 - Mar 30 with 597 viewseastangliaisblue

So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:09 - Mar 30 by StokieBlue

A beautiful country with some excellent vineyards. Shame they have such an loon in charge although they put him there.

SB

Yep beautiful country. Spent 10 days a few years back driving around the place. Szentendre and Lake Balaton two of my favourites.
So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:48 - Mar 30 with 581 viewsStokieBlue

So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:42 - Mar 30 by eastangliaisblue

Yep beautiful country. Spent 10 days a few years back driving around the place. Szentendre and Lake Balaton two of my favourites.

Very nice.

Pecs is my favourite place there, south of Balaton. The vineyards around Eger and Tokaj are excellent and the dark skies park just south of Balaton is also lovely.

Loads of nice places really and the best way to see it is driving as you say.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:53 - Mar 30 with 577 viewsFreddies_Ears

So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:22 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

There's no way that Trump and Putin would go for the punishment for fake news, given that that's how they attain and cling onto power.

It wouldn't be a problem to Trump so long as he determines what is fake news. Cummings has likely already told Boris to follow suit.
So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:57 - Mar 30 with 564 viewseastangliaisblue

So, Hungary then and their leader’s new powers on 19:48 - Mar 30 by StokieBlue

Very nice.

Pecs is my favourite place there, south of Balaton. The vineyards around Eger and Tokaj are excellent and the dark skies park just south of Balaton is also lovely.

Loads of nice places really and the best way to see it is driving as you say.

SB

I also went to a place where there are caves with thermal waters. Can't remember the name and i'm being too lazy to google it. Very friendly people also. No idea why they have voted in that lunatic.
I done the same in Romania a year after that around the Transylvania region.
Well worth doing if you haven't been already.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024