Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens to Bolton? 23:37 - Mar 30 with 960 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Out of interest will they stay L1 and start on zero next year if season void. Incredible luck if so!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

What happens to Bolton? on 09:54 - Mar 31 with 834 viewsMercian

I would guess that if the season is nullified, as I think it should be, Bolton would start next season in League One with the points deduction intact. There is talk of allowing Barrow to join League Two to make up for the loss of Bury.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 9:55]
What happens to Bolton? on 23:48 - Mar 31 with 654 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What happens to Bolton? on 09:54 - Mar 31 by Mercian

I would guess that if the season is nullified, as I think it should be, Bolton would start next season in League One with the points deduction intact. There is talk of allowing Barrow to join League Two to make up for the loss of Bury.

Starting another season with a probability of dropping down to L2 seems too harsh. Avoiding relegation a get out of jail free.

I dont think they will.have the points deduction again. We are not restarting 2019/20 season. Its just a new season.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

What happens to Bolton? on 00:52 - Apr 1 with 621 viewsgainsboroughblue

What happens to Bolton? on 23:48 - Mar 31 by Terry_Nutkins

Starting another season with a probability of dropping down to L2 seems too harsh. Avoiding relegation a get out of jail free.

I dont think they will.have the points deduction again. We are not restarting 2019/20 season. Its just a new season.

On the flip side, they won't be starting the season with their youth team.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What happens to Bolton? on 08:42 - Apr 1 with 510 viewsChateauWines

I agree, winners and losers in this and that's just how it is. They should 20/21 on level playing field. Have to feel for Sheffield United

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

What happens to Bolton? on 08:52 - Apr 1 with 500 viewsJimmyJazz

What happens to Bolton? on 09:54 - Mar 31 by Mercian

Doesn't that mean odd numbers in both L1 and L2? Does someone step up from L2 into L1 to even it out?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

What happens to Bolton? on 08:59 - Apr 1 with 490 viewsHerbivore

The points deduction is applied to the next season, if this season ends up being expunged then 2020/21 is the next season and the points deduction will apply. Rightly so.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024