Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following Hoppy’s thread that followed ABB’s covers thread 10:24 - Mar 31 with 492 viewsGlasgowBlue

Songs given away to their artists and then covered by the original writer.

Given Tammi Terrell by Stevie Wonder

Later covered by Stevie

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Following Hoppy’s thread that followed ABB’s covers thread on 18:40 - Mar 31 with 381 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Not sure this really counts as Elvis "only" wrote the lyrics I think but …

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Following Hoppy’s thread that followed ABB’s covers thread on 18:44 - Mar 31 with 375 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Ah now how about …

Following Hoppy’s thread that followed ABB’s covers thread on 18:58 - Mar 31 with 367 viewsWeWereZombies

Following Hoppy’s thread that followed ABB’s covers thread on 18:40 - Mar 31 by You_Bloo_Right

Not sure this really counts as Elvis "only" wrote the lyrics I think but …

Sorry to be pedantic but Clive Langer wrote the music (and along with Costello sang backing vocals on that sublime Robert Wyatt version) but I don't think Langer has been into the studio to record it.

There is also a great version by Brett Anderson contributed to the second Warchild charity album.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Following Hoppy’s thread that followed ABB’s covers thread on 21:40 - Mar 31 with 332 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Following Hoppy’s thread that followed ABB’s covers thread on 18:58 - Mar 31 by WeWereZombies

Sorry to be pedantic but Clive Langer wrote the music (and along with Costello sang backing vocals on that sublime Robert Wyatt version) but I don't think Langer has been into the studio to record it.

There is also a great version by Brett Anderson contributed to the second Warchild charity album.

There. I knew I was right in being wrong.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024