Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... 18:24 - Mar 31 with 458 viewsEwan_Oozami

Memes and videos!!!

My receive count has gone from 1 or 2 a day, to 10-15 a day.

Some are so funny I'm having to sellotape my sides up afterwards....

But to be fair, the Taye Diggs one with the We Will Rock You intro is quite amusing (although he says it was deliberate...)

Edit: oh, and the one with the two German kids doing the tablecloth trick.. (although that looks deliberate as well)
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 18:41]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:28 - Mar 31 with 440 viewsfooters

100%.

Muted the family WhatsApp for a year. If something happens to granddad footers then the family won't realise due to the volume of memes.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:34 - Mar 31 with 418 viewsDarth_Koont

Pronouns: He/Him

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:43 - Mar 31 with 400 viewsjeera

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:28 - Mar 31 by footers

100%.

Muted the family WhatsApp for a year. If something happens to granddad footers then the family won't realise due to the volume of memes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/mar/31/kent-family-coronavirus-lock

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:47 - Mar 31 with 394 viewsEwan_Oozami

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:43 - Mar 31 by jeera

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/mar/31/kent-family-coronavirus-lock

Everyone was amazed when this family started singing. You won't believe what happened next....!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:48 - Mar 31 with 390 viewsjeera

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:47 - Mar 31 by Ewan_Oozami

Everyone was amazed when this family started singing. You won't believe what happened next....!!

Most Brits won't get this.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If there's one thing I wish we could stop the spread of... on 18:49 - Mar 31 with 390 viewsfactual_blue

The bloke pointing at the shopping people outside the supermarket gave him is good.

And the woman asking the bloke why he's running is too.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024