Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? 18:28 - Mar 31 with 629 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 18:42 - Mar 31 with 568 viewsjeera

Is anyone surprised anymore.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 18:43 - Mar 31 with 571 viewsfactual_blue

Obviously the question to ask is

'Quid enim tuum est ventus caseus Iacobe?'
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 18:45]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 18:45 - Mar 31 with 561 viewsjeera

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 18:43 - Mar 31 by factual_blue

Obviously the question to ask is

'Quid enim tuum est ventus caseus Iacobe?'
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 18:45]

Lacobe?

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 18:48 - Mar 31 with 555 viewsfactual_blue

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 18:45 - Mar 31 by jeera

Lacobe?

Iacobe - with a capital 'I'. Singular vocative case of Iacobus, the Latin form of Jacob.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 18:49 - Mar 31 with 553 viewsjeera

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 18:48 - Mar 31 by factual_blue

Iacobe - with a capital 'I'. Singular vocative case of Iacobus, the Latin form of Jacob.

Yes, but what does that have to do with cheese?

And don't try to bring crackers into this.

Edit: and I get the whole Jacob = James thing.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 18:51]

You know that old TWTD tradition of gate crashing another site....? on 22:11 - Mar 31 with 458 viewsWD19

Therese Coffey & Cake I assume!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024