Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How about songs that completely rip off other songs 20:01 - Mar 31 with 1161 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:05 - Mar 31 with 1143 viewsgiant_stow

This one always annoyed me

And Amazing grace

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:09 - Mar 31 with 1126 viewsDubtractor

In fairness, I think Moguai actually produced the Sugarbabes tune, but still....

edit. updated with correct video!

[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 20:19]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:12 - Mar 31 with 1123 viewsBlueBadger

and...

vs...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:16 - Mar 31 with 1111 viewsGlasgowBlue

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:12 - Mar 31 by BlueBadger

and...

vs...

[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 20:16]

Iron Lion Zion

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:19 - Mar 31 with 1100 viewsBlueBadger

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:16 - Mar 31 by GlasgowBlue

[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 20:16]

and

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:21 - Mar 31 with 1091 viewsDubtractor

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:12 - Mar 31 by BlueBadger

and...

vs...

American TV - what a tune!

Formaldehyde stands up as miles better than every album after it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:23 - Mar 31 with 1081 viewsBlueBadger

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:21 - Mar 31 by Dubtractor

American TV - what a tune!

Formaldehyde stands up as miles better than every album after it.

I dunno, 'Regular Urban Survivors' is a min-masterpiece, if you ask me. In other news, I saw Tony Wright doing a solo acoustic set at Leestock last year which was utterly charming.

Noting the amount of kids in the tent he went 'ooh, this one's a bit blue, I best change the words of the chorus' and proceeded to sing 'party over here, thank you over there' for the chorus of 'Friends and Family'.

And told off anyone singing the 'blue' version.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 20:25]

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:23 - Mar 31 with 1081 viewsgiant_stow

Or how about

And

? No idea who cam first

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:28 - Mar 31 with 1067 viewsGlasgowBlue

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:23 - Mar 31 by giant_stow

Or how about

And

? No idea who cam first

These two came out within a few months of each other

Iron Lion Zion

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:31 - Mar 31 with 1058 viewsgiant_stow

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:28 - Mar 31 by GlasgowBlue

These two came out within a few months of each other

Who ripped off who?

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:34 - Mar 31 with 1059 viewsGeoffSentence

and

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:48 - Mar 31 with 1031 viewsGlasgowBlue

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 20:31 - Mar 31 by giant_stow

Who ripped off who?

Jean Genie came out first but only just.

Iron Lion Zion

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 23:52 - Mar 31 with 956 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 23:57 - Mar 31 with 948 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 00:42 - Apr 1 with 925 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 00:42 - Apr 1 with 924 viewsEpiphone

A very poor man's:

More of a tribute

How about songs that completely rip off other songs on 06:30 - Apr 1 with 844 viewsdickie

To be fair Weller has openly admitted the influence of Revolver on Sound Affects and that he ripped the riff straight from Taxman for Start?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024