Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... 21:17 - Mar 31 with 1289 viewsChrisd

A complete rip-off from Trevor Nelson’s show a segment known as ‘Musical Youth’, but what is that special track which makes you start reminiscing?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 21:30 - Mar 31 with 1261 viewshatch

Most of mine are from hearing them before Town games in the late 90s early 00s. Like this Portman Road banger:

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 21:34 - Mar 31 with 1254 viewsPJH

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 21:35 - Mar 31 with 1256 viewsGuthrum

Probably the earliest track which really grabbed my attention when first allowed my own space to listen to the radio for an hour or two on a Sunday afternoon.

Funnily enough, I never saw that video at the time!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 21:46 - Mar 31 with 1230 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 22:05 - Mar 31 with 1187 viewsWD19

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 22:38 - Mar 31 with 1149 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 22:46 - Mar 31 with 1141 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 22:54 - Mar 31 with 1135 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 23:05 - Mar 31 with 1117 viewsEpiphone

As a lad often fell asleep to this sort of thing drifting upstairs

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 23:12 - Mar 31 with 1102 viewsLord_Lucan

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 21:46 - Mar 31 by StochesStotasBlewe

I would say most Sweet or Slade songs as well but for me - and probably because you never really hear these anymore I'll choose these three - and one of them is a true cracker.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 23:15 - Mar 31 with 1094 viewsjaykay

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 23:19 - Mar 31 with 1090 viewsNW10_Tractor

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 23:28 - Mar 31 with 1079 viewsNorthstandoldie

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 07:53 - Apr 1 with 1000 viewsbritbiker

Also reminds me of the young ones.
Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 10:40 - Apr 1 with 948 viewsEwan_Oozami

Anything by Gary Glitter....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 11:19 - Apr 1 with 934 viewsjontysnut

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 11:21 - Apr 1 with 929 viewsWD19

Songs that immediately take you back to your youth... on 11:19 - Apr 1 by jontysnut

This is also an absolute triumph....and falls into the category of this thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024