Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blinkin online shoppin - don't expect yr payment to go through at Sains without 22:47 - Mar 31 with 664 viewsRyorry

massive problems. Tried to amend my order for tomorrow's delivery for an hour, no joy. Rang them, was on hold to get through for 1hr 15mins, eventually got through at 10.30pm - they close at 11pm. Verified by Visa not working & not bank's fault (another 30 mins on hold to speak to them!) - they said nothing wrong w. my cards or their systems, just Sains payment system simply overloaded by volume.

Cleared cookies, cache, browsing history etc. which worked when had same problem placing original order, but didn't help this time. Guy I spoke with after getting through was able to process payment manually.

Needed to add chicken to order as light food for ill dog, on top of everythng else, had to take him to vet this eve. There's a canine virus going round as well apparently! but I'm worried he may have underlying condition as he's elderly & lost quite a bit of weight over past couple of months :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Blinkin online shoppin - don't expect yr payment to go through at Sains without on 23:54 - Mar 31 with 594 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not allowed to order through Sainsburys as they don't consider me a vulnerable customer. Fair enough, i'm not, but I was trying to order for my nan.

I've since got an Asda delivery booked.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blinkin online shoppin - don't expect yr payment to go through at Sains without on 23:58 - Mar 31 with 583 viewsLord_Lucan

Blinkin online shoppin - don't expect yr payment to go through at Sains without on 23:54 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

I'm not allowed to order through Sainsburys as they don't consider me a vulnerable customer. Fair enough, i'm not, but I was trying to order for my nan.

They won't deliver to you because you can't cook.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Blinkin online shoppin - don't expect yr payment to go through at Sains without on 06:48 - Apr 1 with 465 viewsbluelagos

Blinkin online shoppin - don't expect yr payment to go through at Sains without on 23:54 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

I know an 87 year old who they refuse to accept as vulnerable.

It is admirable they are trying to prioritise those who are vulnerable, but they seem to be fcking up royally in their implementation.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024