Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gove in pants on fire shocker! 08:44 - Apr 1 with 559 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-03-31/robert-peston-is-gove-right-that-there-is-a-

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Gove in pants on fire shocker! on 09:18 - Apr 1 with 505 viewsGlasgowBlue

Peston already rowing back in this claim.

He is very knowledgable about economics and politics. Science, less so.

His op has started all manner of conspiracy theories which really isn’t helpful whist people are trying to deal with this crisis.

Edit. U.K. not the only country facing this issue.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6728969/coronavirus-testing-canada/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/16/australian-doctors-warn-coronaviru
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 9:23]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Gove in pants on fire shocker! on 09:21 - Apr 1 with 494 viewsBloomBlue

Preston is a momentum stooge.

This is what's being reported in other channels like the BBC :-

While the Chemical Industries Association acknowledged demand was "escalating" it said reagents - used to find out if a reaction occurs - were being manufactured and delivered to the NHS.
"Every business here in the UK and globally is looking at what they can do to help meet the demand as a matter of urgency," it said, adding companies were continuing to work with government.

How I read that is the Chemical Industries Association are saying demand is outstripping supply which would suggest Gove isn't lying
Gove in pants on fire shocker! on 09:48 - Apr 1 with 455 viewsBlueBadger

Gove in pants on fire shocker! on 09:21 - Apr 1 by BloomBlue

While the Chemical Industries Association acknowledged demand was "escalating" it said reagents - used to find out if a reaction occurs - were being manufactured and delivered to the NHS.
"Every business here in the UK and globally is looking at what they can do to help meet the demand as a matter of urgency," it said, adding companies were continuing to work with government.

How I read that is the Chemical Industries Association are saying demand is outstripping supply which would suggest Gove isn't lying

I love politics idiots online. As I understand it from reading this place, the BBC are momentum stooges who will never ever ask the Tories a hard question.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Gove in pants on fire shocker! on 10:35 - Apr 1 with 393 viewsLankHenners

Gove in pants on fire shocker! on 09:21 - Apr 1 by BloomBlue

53 IQ.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Gove in pants on fire shocker! on 10:44 - Apr 1 with 369 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hmm, yet the main industry association has not received any contact from the government. You'd think that would be the first place to start. And it's not a first either; there's a growing body of companies and organisations who keep coming out saying they can do x or y, have let the government know, but there's been no follow-p. It was the same for ventilators and for PPE equipment.

Maybe there is a shortage, maybe not. There are research laboratory facilities all over the UK that could be used; do they have stocks? If there is a shortage, how come other countries are still able to test at orders of magnitude higher than us? So many unanswered questions.

I can see the Daily Mail headlines now:

'Germany HOGS all Covid-19 test kits
Is this more revenge for Brexit?'
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 10:45]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024