Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone been to the mini Sainsburys in town? 11:59 - Apr 1 with 559 viewsSwailsey

What's it like? Queues outside?

Any restrictions in place?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Anyone been to the mini Sainsburys in town? on 12:00 - Apr 1 with 553 viewsitfcjoe

Wife went there Sunday afternoon and it was dead so no queue outside - but can't imagine that will be the case in busier times

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone been to the mini Sainsburys in town? on 12:00 - Apr 1 with 551 viewshoppy

The one near Wilkos? I went past there on Monday, and there was a queue of about 6 people outside at 2m gaps... same outside Wilkos as well. Restrictions on quantities of products in place too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone been to the mini Sainsburys in town? on 12:03 - Apr 1 with 541 viewsSwailsey

Lovely thanks both.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Anyone been to the mini Sainsburys in town? on 13:35 - Apr 1 with 423 viewsfactual_blue

It's a moderate sized building with shelves inside, and possibly some goods for sale.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone been to the mini Sainsburys in town? on 13:52 - Apr 1 with 398 viewsbluewhite

I went there yesterday (Tuesday) at 5pm. No queue, walked right in. Fairly empty inside. No queues at the tills either.

You still have to be wary of idiots who will try to squeeze up to you to get something from the same shelf, rather than wait until you move on, or even bother to say 'excuse me'! Some people are just hopelessly thick and selfish.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 13:53]
Anyone been to the mini Sainsburys in town? on 13:57 - Apr 1 with 375 viewshoppy

Anyone been to the mini Sainsburys in town? on 13:52 - Apr 1 by bluewhite

I went there yesterday (Tuesday) at 5pm. No queue, walked right in. Fairly empty inside. No queues at the tills either.

You still have to be wary of idiots who will try to squeeze up to you to get something from the same shelf, rather than wait until you move on, or even bother to say 'excuse me'! Some people are just hopelessly thick and selfish.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2020 13:53]

I've had people do that to me... even though they've had a mask on, and wearing gloves (suggesting they've taken something on board), but still reaching right across me to get something from the shelf...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024