Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. 14:08 - Apr 1 with 1547 viewscatch74

It’s the No1 on your 12th Birthday.
Mines Paper Lace - Billy Don’t be a Hero!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 17:46 - Apr 1 with 362 viewsPJH

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 17:39 - Apr 1 by You_Bloo_Right

Artists who had number 1 hits in the year I was 12 include:

Marvin Gaye
Creedence
Beatles
Stones
Fleetwood Mac
Move
Desmond Dekker
Serge Gainsbourg

So what do I get for my 12th birthday?

Mind you Jeff Barry was in that line up so not all bad.

I am currently playing a "Juke Box" Compilation set of CD's and Sugar Sugar was on the first disc.
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:02 - Apr 1 with 348 viewsdickie

Mine is Earth Song by Michael Jackson. Probably quite appropriate!
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:17 - Apr 1 with 341 viewsNewcyBlue

Babylon Zoo - Spaceman

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:18 - Apr 1 with 341 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:02 - Apr 1 by dickie

Mine is Earth Song by Michael Jackson. Probably quite appropriate!

Remember that as it will fit into the cheesy bangers thread when Dubs does one for the 90s.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:28 - Apr 1 with 335 viewscatch74

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:17 - Apr 1 by NewcyBlue

Babylon Zoo - Spaceman

That was in the days when Levi’s would put out an add and the music would get to No1.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:51 - Apr 1 with 319 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Chuck Berry...........My Ding a ling.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:53 - Apr 1 with 313 viewsjeera

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 18:17 - Apr 1 by NewcyBlue

Babylon Zoo - Spaceman

Well they got that wrong didn't they.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 19:00 - Apr 1 with 303 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

My heart is broken....Don't go breaking my heart, Elton John and Kikki Dee.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 19:32 - Apr 1 with 294 viewsgarygboltonblue

In the summertime
Mungo Jerry
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 19:44 - Apr 1 with 290 viewsBlueNomad

If Paradise Is Half As Nice by Amen Corner. Not the best song for this crisis.
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 21:33 - Apr 1 with 277 viewsjaykay

Johnny Tillotson poetry in motion

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024