Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. 14:08 - Apr 1 with 1546 viewscatch74

It’s the No1 on your 12th Birthday.
Mines Paper Lace - Billy Don’t be a Hero!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:15 - Apr 1 with 1156 viewsPJH

Just checked and mine was apparently Elvis with 'Return To Sender' and the day after my 12th birthday was Cliff & The Shadows with 'The Next Time/Bachelor Boy'.
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:16 - Apr 1 with 1148 viewscatch74

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:15 - Apr 1 by PJH

Just checked and mine was apparently Elvis with 'Return To Sender' and the day after my 12th birthday was Cliff & The Shadows with 'The Next Time/Bachelor Boy'.

Think you’re definitely winning on this thread currently!

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:19 - Apr 1 with 1139 viewsMelford

Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter by Iron Maiden

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:20 - Apr 1 with 1138 viewscatch74

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:19 - Apr 1 by Melford

Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter by Iron Maiden

This isn’t fair.

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:30 - Apr 1 with 1129 viewshoppy

Mine was...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:40 - Apr 1 with 1115 viewsfactual_blue

Engelbert Humperdinck - Release Me.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:44 - Apr 1 with 1108 viewsDarth_Koont

Ghost Town - The Specials

Best song so far

Pronouns: He/Him

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:47 - Apr 1 with 1098 viewsjeera

Heart of Glass - Blondie.

Happy with that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:48 - Apr 1 with 1093 viewsPJH

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:47 - Apr 1 by jeera

Happy with that.

Although at 12 she was a bit old for you.
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:51 - Apr 1 with 1081 viewsjeera

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:48 - Apr 1 by PJH

Unfortunately!

And besides, I had competition from almost every kid my age across the nation and beyond.

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:56 - Apr 1 with 1066 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oow!!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:56 - Apr 1 with 1061 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:48 - Apr 1 by PJH

That could be read more than one way!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:00 - Apr 1 with 1053 viewsPJH

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:56 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

That could be read more than one way!

Yes, maybe I should have worded it differently.

I think Ms Harry was liked by quite an age span of males, some females too I imagine.
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:13 - Apr 1 with 1036 viewsDebsyAngel

Wherever I Lay My Hat by Paul Young. Great stuff, best year ever for me, was 1983.
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:27 - Apr 1 with 1018 viewsgainsboroughblue

See My Baby Jive- Wizzard

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:30 - Apr 1 with 1014 viewsKeno

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:13 - Apr 1 by DebsyAngel

Wherever I Lay My Hat by Paul Young. Great stuff, best year ever for me, was 1983.

"I'm the Leader of the Gang (I Am)"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:31 - Apr 1 with 1010 viewsbluelagos

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:47 - Apr 1 by jeera

Happy with that.

You win.

Adam and the Ants - Prince Charming.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:35 - Apr 1 with 1000 viewsjeera

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:31 - Apr 1 by bluelagos

You win.

Adam and the Ants - Prince Charming.

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of mate.

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:57 - Apr 1 with 980 viewscatch74

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 14:40 - Apr 1 by factual_blue

Engelbert Humperdinck - Release Me.

Think that kept Strawberry Fields from No 1. Thought you’d be more like Beethoven!?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:59 - Apr 1 with 979 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Long Haired Lover from Liverpool - Little Jimmy Osmond.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 16:15 - Apr 1 with 953 viewsnoggin

Summer Nights. Travolta and Newton John.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 16:32 - Apr 1 with 935 viewsWeWereZombies

I know, I know

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 17:20 - Apr 1 with 910 viewsPendejo

Bowie Ashes to Ashes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NME_number-one_singles_of_the_1980s#1980

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 17:33 - Apr 1 with 892 viewswoodbridge_blue

Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 15:27 - Apr 1 by gainsboroughblue

See My Baby Jive- Wizzard

You must be a year younger than me Gainsborough, that was number one on my 13th birthday.

On my 12th birthday it was another classic....Metal Guru by T. Rex.
Quarantine song - doing the rounds on social media. on 17:39 - Apr 1 with 884 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Artists who had number 1 hits in the year I was 12 include:

Marvin Gaye
Creedence
Beatles
Stones
Fleetwood Mac
Move
Desmond Dekker
Serge Gainsbourg

So what do I get for my 12th birthday?

Mind you Jeff Barry was in that line up so not all bad.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024