Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The daily briefing 17:26 - Apr 1 with 638 viewsSouthBucksBlue

The journos etc asking the questions need the opportunity to come back to the delegates after they respond as at the moment, the delegates are getting away with generic, obfuscating and meaningless answers.

The daily briefing on 17:28 - Apr 1 with 612 viewsITFC_Forever

Who'd have thought it.

Politicians will lie, bluster, tell you what they want to tell you (rather than answer the actual question) until the end of time.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The daily briefing on 17:45 - Apr 1 with 565 viewsfactual_blue

We have a coward as Prime Minister.

And as Secretary of State for Health and Social Care.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The daily briefing on 17:49 - Apr 1 with 548 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The daily briefing on 17:28 - Apr 1 by ITFC_Forever

Who'd have thought it.

Politicians will lie, bluster, tell you what they want to tell you (rather than answer the actual question) until the end of time.

and they always do that to the follow-up questions too. All the follow-up questions manage is to show anyone who is interested that the politician is avoiding the questions.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The daily briefing on 18:03 - Apr 1 with 524 viewsSwansea_Blue

The daily briefing on 17:45 - Apr 1 by factual_blue

Now, now, that's a bit unfair. The insides of fridge units are fascinating. I imagine it's easy to lose track of time inside one when, purely coincidentally, some journalists are looking to hold one to account.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The daily briefing on 20:12 - Apr 1 with 429 viewsSouthBucksBlue

The daily briefing on 17:45 - Apr 1 by factual_blue

When the briefings started I thought Boris was actually being pretty honest. He seemed to be conducting himself as if this was not a political issue. Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance came across as apolitical senior civil servants of integrity.
The u turn on herd immunity I’m prepared to write off as a response to statistics.

However the briefings now seem to have degenerated into political platitudes from both the politicians and the civil servants and the spineless journalists and broadcasters are letting them get away with it.

The obfuscation with a regards to Testing and PPE beggars belief and is scandalous.
The daily briefing on 20:13 - Apr 1 with 427 viewsBlueBadger

The daily briefing on 20:12 - Apr 1 by SouthBucksBlue

When the briefings started I thought Boris was actually being pretty honest. He seemed to be conducting himself as if this was not a political issue. Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance came across as apolitical senior civil servants of integrity.
The u turn on herd immunity I’m prepared to write off as a response to statistics.

However the briefings now seem to have degenerated into political platitudes from both the politicians and the civil servants and the spineless journalists and broadcasters are letting them get away with it.

The obfuscation with a regards to Testing and PPE beggars belief and is scandalous.

Really hasn't taken long for the masks to slip has it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024