Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? 10:54 - Apr 2 with 872 viewsSwansea_Blue

There's been a bit of talk on here about this over the last couple of weeks. People not feeling right could just have another bug of course, but this is quite interesting. I'm ticking some of the boxes, most notable feeling excessively breathless with exercise.

https://patient.info/news-and-features/coronavirus-what-are-asymptomatic-and-mil

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 11:44 - Apr 2 with 820 viewsGuthrum

I've been rather unwell for about the last 10 days. One of the symptoms is Covid-like (a cough), but the severe stomach problems and the lack of fever are really not. So I very much doubt I've had "it".

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 11:52 - Apr 2 with 791 viewsmonytowbray

"You may feel sad or weepy."

Sounds like I've had COVID-19 most my life.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 12:03 - Apr 2 with 776 viewsPinewoodblue

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 11:52 - Apr 2 by monytowbray

"You may feel sad or weepy."

Sounds like I've had COVID-19 most my life.

When this is over it will be time for everyone to stop feeling sorry for themselves and to be thankful.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 12:09 - Apr 2 with 760 viewsmonytowbray

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 12:03 - Apr 2 by Pinewoodblue

When this is over it will be time for everyone to stop feeling sorry for themselves and to be thankful.

Mental health issues don't really work like that sadly. My life would be easier if they did for sure.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 12:57 - Apr 2 with 712 viewsJ2BLUE

I had a mild sore throat for about a day, mild headaches for very short periods and muscle pain and mild breathlessness for about a week a fortnight or so ago. I didn't think much of the breathlessness because i'm asthmatic but looking back it came on and vanished very suddenly and when I take my preventer (which I am doing religiously) I almost never get even mildly breathless especially for a week at a time.

I'm sure it's wishful thinking on my part and was probably some other very mild cold or something. If I have had it then my dad, mum, brother and nan have all likely had it as well and no one has shown anymore than some very mild symptoms. Still, we live in hope.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 13:12 - Apr 2 with 695 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 12:57 - Apr 2 by J2BLUE

I had a mild sore throat for about a day, mild headaches for very short periods and muscle pain and mild breathlessness for about a week a fortnight or so ago. I didn't think much of the breathlessness because i'm asthmatic but looking back it came on and vanished very suddenly and when I take my preventer (which I am doing religiously) I almost never get even mildly breathless especially for a week at a time.

I'm sure it's wishful thinking on my part and was probably some other very mild cold or something. If I have had it then my dad, mum, brother and nan have all likely had it as well and no one has shown anymore than some very mild symptoms. Still, we live in hope.

same sore throat, headache etc. You kind of wish it IS a mild case to get it out the way! (bit like chickenpox!)
What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 13:32 - Apr 2 with 647 viewsOldsmoker

I've had mild symptoms too.
We won't know for sure until we're tested to see if we've had the virus.
I don't know if that test is available or how you get it. The emphasis at the moment is on identifying those with it and isolating them.
If I was given the test tomorrow and it confirmed I had the virus but I'm now free of it then what are my options? I still have to stay indoors until the government lifts the lockdown.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 13:33 - Apr 2 with 635 viewsGlasgowBlue

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 12:57 - Apr 2 by J2BLUE

I had a sore throat from Friday up until Monday. Very hot on Friday but that came down on Sunday. Chest pains for the first three days and a mild dry cough for about five days. Today I feel a lot better .
I’ve managed to self isolate away from the rest of the family. As somebody who is quite tactile it’s been very hard.

One more day to go.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

What are asymptomatic and mild COVID-19? on 13:46 - Apr 2 with 603 viewsBloomBlue

But are you feeling breathless when doing normal things rather than exercise? I mean walking upstairs versus exercising in the home gym.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024