Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... 17:28 - Apr 2 with 2770 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....and he still has his badge so it will all be fine.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 18:32 - Apr 2 with 1582 viewsfactual_blue

His return has made me feel a lot safer.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 20:19 - Apr 2 with 1528 viewsAzshara

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 18:32 - Apr 2 by factual_blue

His return has made me feel a lot safer.

Could be worse, comrade Corbyn and the mathematical genius Abbott could be in charge, I know who i would have running our country.
Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 20:23 - Apr 2 with 1509 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How long should we self-isolate after symptoms?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 20:54 - Apr 2 with 1480 viewsfactual_blue

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 20:19 - Apr 2 by Azshara

Could be worse, comrade Corbyn and the mathematical genius Abbott could be in charge, I know who i would have running our country.

Sir Keir Starmer.

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 20:57 - Apr 2 with 1468 viewsAzshara

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 20:54 - Apr 2 by factual_blue

Sir Keir Starmer.

Another loser come election time in 5 years.
Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 21:00 - Apr 2 with 1454 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 20:57 - Apr 2 by Azshara

Welcome Azshara...favourite cheese?

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 21:03 - Apr 2 with 1447 viewssyntaxerror

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 21:00 - Apr 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

Welcome Azshara...favourite cheese?

Judging by the name, its the return of our World of Warcraft loving hard brexiteer
Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 21:52 - Apr 2 with 1392 viewsfactual_blue

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 21:03 - Apr 2 by syntaxerror

Judging by the name, its the return of our World of Warcraft loving hard brexiteer

I would have thought nobody who likes a soppy online game could be described as 'hard'.

Although they probably find many things 'hard'. Like rational thought, for example.

Login to get fewer ads

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:24 - Apr 2 with 1349 viewsBlueBadger

Amazing innit, the last 3 months have basically seen the Tories admit that their whole approach to public services has been utterly, utterly flawed and self-defeating and idiots will still say 'yes but the other bloke would have bankrupted the country doing exactly what I'm now praising the government for doing exactly what I said shouldn't happen'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:26 - Apr 2 with 1344 viewsBlueBadger

At this point, Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock are looking like the Paul Lambert and Stuart Taylor of politics.

Clearly incompetent, years of consistent failure but not bad at pressers so idiots fall for it.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 7:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:32 - Apr 2 with 1327 viewsBlueBadger

It's almost like he was running away after the whole 'we'd rather have blue passports than cooperate with foreigners on PPE and ventilators' thing rather than actually being ill.

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:34 - Apr 2 with 1317 viewsElderGrizzly

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 20:23 - Apr 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

How long should we self-isolate after symptoms?

7 days longer than he has
Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:43 - Apr 2 with 1306 viewsjaykay

another poster who joins a ipswich town football forum but never posts on a football thread

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:44 - Apr 2 with 1303 viewsEwan_Oozami

Things must be bad for the Govt - Cummings has asked Putin to reactivate the bots...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:56 - Apr 2 with 1278 viewsPhilTWTD

Indeed, banned troll. Gone.
Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 07:06 - Apr 3 with 1150 viewsBlueBadger

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:44 - Apr 2 by Ewan_Oozami

Things must be bad for the Govt - Cummings has asked Putin to reactivate the bots...

There's been several outbreaks of basic decency on here recently, that's clearly not part of the plan.

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 07:14 - Apr 3 with 1146 viewsBlueBadger

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:43 - Apr 2 by jaykay

another poster who joins a ipswich town football forum but never posts on a football thread

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... by BlueBadger 26 Mar 2020 11:02
Imagine being so low in the KGB hierarchy that you get this place as your part of the 'destabilise the west' operation.

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 07:17 - Apr 3 with 1139 viewsDanTheMan

Bit of a giveaway, isn't it?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:09 - Apr 3 with 1102 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 07:17 - Apr 3 by DanTheMan

Bit of a giveaway, isn't it?

They didn't even answer the cheese question!!

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:10 - Apr 3 with 1100 viewsblueconscience

But from the reports and level of panic, I was under the impression that the disease killed everyone.

I am so shocked he survived!!!!
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 8:11]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:29 - Apr 3 with 1064 viewsSwansea_Blue

I didn't see the effort yesterday. About 8-9 days ago we were being told that they'd secured millions of antibody tests and many millions more were on the way. That we'd be able to buy them in places like Boots and Amazon in a matter of days, not weeks.

Did he have an update on that? Have those first millions they said they had even been sent out, as I haven't heard a peep since?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:35 - Apr 3 with 1056 viewsTractorWood

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:29 - Apr 3 by Swansea_Blue

I didn't see the effort yesterday. About 8-9 days ago we were being told that they'd secured millions of antibody tests and many millions more were on the way. That we'd be able to buy them in places like Boots and Amazon in a matter of days, not weeks.

Did he have an update on that? Have those first millions they said they had even been sent out, as I haven't heard a peep since?

The daily press conferences has really accelerated their cycle of telling people what they want to hear and then it becoming obviously untrue.

Boots tests was about a week ago and now radio silence.

I suspect the 100k tests a day will be the same.

The Government are to an extent, underwriting the economy during this period so they really need to be held to account.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:35 - Apr 3 with 1059 viewsGlasgowBlue

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 07:14 - Apr 3 by BlueBadger

Brilliant, now the Russians are about to invade..... by BlueBadger 26 Mar 2020 11:02
Imagine being so low in the KGB hierarchy that you get this place as your part of the 'destabilise the west' operation.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:53 - Apr 3 with 1031 viewsStokieBlue

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 22:24 - Apr 2 by BlueBadger

Amazing innit, the last 3 months have basically seen the Tories admit that their whole approach to public services has been utterly, utterly flawed and self-defeating and idiots will still say 'yes but the other bloke would have bankrupted the country doing exactly what I'm now praising the government for doing exactly what I said shouldn't happen'.

That's not entirely fair.

This is costing the country (and every other country) an awful lot, it's just that there is no other choice and it has to be done and we will worry about paying for it later on. The Tories just did what was basically called a Labour budget and yet incorporating this spending increases the borrowing of that budget by at least 3 times and possibly quite a lot more:

https://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/14771

It's not the same as spending this much money under normal circumstances. However you are right that after this hopefully investment in the public services will increase.

Heard an interesting study this morning that work patterns are likely to change after this and thus spending on trains and road could possibly be less and more could be spent on public services.

There will be a lot of changes after this, most of it for the better.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:59 - Apr 3 with 1015 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't panic...Matt Hancock is back.... on 08:35 - Apr 3 by GlasgowBlue

Stupid cow

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024