Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CBD oil 11:12 - Apr 3 with 1412 viewsBrixtonBlue

What's that all about then? I keep hearing about it, there's even shops dedicated to the stuff now. Anyone used it? Any good?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

CBD oil on 11:15 - Apr 3 with 1396 viewsfooters

A friend of mine used it on her cat that had cancer. It died.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

CBD oil on 11:16 - Apr 3 with 1383 viewsStokieBlue

I think it's the wild west a the moment:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/01/cannabis-medical-cannabidi

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

CBD oil on 11:19 - Apr 3 with 1361 viewsPinewoodblue

My wife used it a time, she was easing herself off a cocktail of drugs. She still uses it but sparingly. It certainly helped her, although it is possible it was all in her mind.

What are looking to achieve by trying it?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

CBD oil on 11:19 - Apr 3 with 1355 viewsHarry_Palmer

CBD oil on 11:15 - Apr 3 by footers

A friend of mine used it on her cat that had cancer. It died.

According to the BBC headline, that Cat died 'with' CBD oil.
CBD oil on 11:40 - Apr 3 with 1264 viewsHarry_Palmer

I have used it and to be honest I didn't really notice any tangible improvement in my health although I wasn't using it to treat a particular condition so I guess that may be when you are more likely to notice any effect.

If you were thinking of trying it, I can recommend this company. They were one of the original CBD oil companies in the UK and have not just jumped on the bandwagon recently like so many of the sellers out there. I also know the owner and can vouch for her integrity.

https://auracbdoil.com/
CBD oil on 11:40 - Apr 3 with 1260 viewsmonytowbray

It’s cannabis that doesn’t get you stoned. Like a beer that doesn’t get you drunk.

I tried it and it made my anxiety worse.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

CBD oil on 11:42 - Apr 3 with 1262 viewsBlueBadger

Anything being sold in shops is not 'medical grade' . It's basically snake oil, unless it's used properly at the correct doses.
(usual caveats about ongoing research here as well)

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

CBD oil on 11:43 - Apr 3 with 1261 viewsMarinerisGod

I take it most days as pain relief.
My consultant nudge and winked that it would be better if I took that rather than any pain relief he could prescribe as it would do my other organs far less damage. Hinted he would prescribe it for me if he was allowed but as of yet he isn't. I hasten to add my consultant is neither Cheech or chong.
Certainly my level of pain is markedly reduced.
The Holland and Barrett stuff is Tesco's own brand orange squash to the freshly squeezed picked off the branch orange juice I take. The price reflects that.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 11:49]

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Login to get fewer ads

CBD oil on 11:44 - Apr 3 with 1248 viewsLord_Lucan

It helps my wife with anxiety.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

CBD oil on 11:47 - Apr 3 with 1224 viewsBrixtonBlue

CBD oil on 11:43 - Apr 3 by MarinerisGod

My consultant nudge and winked that it would be better if I took that rather than any pain relief he could prescribe as it would do my other organs far less damage. Hinted he would prescribe it for me if he was allowed but as of yet he isn't. I hasten to add my consultant is neither Cheech or chong.
The Holland and Barrett stuff is Tesco's own brand orange squash to the freshly squeezed picked off the branch orange juice I take. The price reflects that.

Linky?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

CBD oil on 11:50 - Apr 3 with 1210 viewsMarinerisGod

CBD oil on 11:47 - Apr 3 by BrixtonBlue

Linky?

Mine comes from the US

https://www.hempworx.com/

Being Deadpool for real.

CBD oil on 12:04 - Apr 3 with 1175 viewsBrixtonBlue

CBD oil on 11:50 - Apr 3 by MarinerisGod

Mine comes from the US

https://www.hempworx.com/

In reply to you and HarryP - Blimey, it's expensive stuff!

CBD oil on 12:06 - Apr 3 with 1160 viewsMarinerisGod

CBD oil on 12:04 - Apr 3 by BrixtonBlue

Indeed and if it didn't work I'd not have bothered.

Being Deadpool for real.

CBD oil on 12:08 - Apr 3 with 1146 viewsgainsboroughblue

Tried it for mild depression and anxiety symptoms. Can't say I noticed much of an effect, if any. Plus it tastes vile. Capsules may be the way to go.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

CBD oil on 12:16 - Apr 3 with 1120 viewsMarinerisGod

CBD oil on 12:08 - Apr 3 by gainsboroughblue

Tried it for mild depression and anxiety symptoms. Can't say I noticed much of an effect, if any. Plus it tastes vile. Capsules may be the way to go.

Did you not put it under your tongue as always suggested?

Being Deadpool for real.

CBD oil on 12:20 - Apr 3 with 1114 viewsleitrimblue

I'd suggest tracking down your local weed grower. Ask if he/she as any varieties high in CBD. Or if they would perhaps put in some high in CBD varieties in there next grow. If your really lucky they may even be willing to produce oil for you. It will be really expensive but we'll worth it
CBD oil on 12:27 - Apr 3 with 1092 viewsPinewoodblue

CBD oil on 11:43 - Apr 3 by MarinerisGod

Saw Cheech and Chong on stage a year ago. Left within 10 minutes vile performance.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

CBD oil on 12:28 - Apr 3 with 1084 viewsgainsboroughblue

CBD oil on 12:16 - Apr 3 by MarinerisGod

Did you not put it under your tongue as always suggested?

Yep. Still horrible.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

CBD oil on 12:30 - Apr 3 with 1078 viewsHarry_Palmer

CBD oil on 12:04 - Apr 3 by BrixtonBlue

It is, and that's why I think most people would need to have seen a significant benefit in relation to a particular ailment ( like Mariner ) to really justify the cost of using it.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 12:31]
CBD oil on 12:57 - Apr 3 with 1023 viewseastangliaisblue

CBD oil on 11:40 - Apr 3 by monytowbray

It’s cannabis that doesn’t get you stoned. Like a beer that doesn’t get you drunk.

I tried it and it made my anxiety worse.

I'm no expert on this but i do believe cannabis is known to give or make worse mental health issues. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
CBD oil on 14:37 - Apr 3 with 919 viewshampstead_blue

I use it to help me sleep. I've got PTSD and get nasty nightmares related to it.

It doesn't stop them but it does at least allow me to get some sleep before it all begins again.

I have a peppermint cbd tea as well but that's expensive, £1 a bag! So I keep that to as and when during the day.
There are times when I get hyper aware and panicky during the day. If it's after 4pm I can have a beer, not joking either, but take that tea and I can tell you it works.

I used to have diazepam when it got epically bad but stopped after a couple of courses as I was nervous of dependency.

I'll give it a 10/10 with the caveat that that's for my own situation. I'm not suggesting you use it. Please take advice first.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

CBD oil on 14:39 - Apr 3 with 914 viewsBrixtonBlue

CBD oil on 14:37 - Apr 3 by hampstead_blue

I use it to help me sleep. I've got PTSD and get nasty nightmares related to it.

It doesn't stop them but it does at least allow me to get some sleep before it all begins again.

I have a peppermint cbd tea as well but that's expensive, £1 a bag! So I keep that to as and when during the day.
There are times when I get hyper aware and panicky during the day. If it's after 4pm I can have a beer, not joking either, but take that tea and I can tell you it works.

I used to have diazepam when it got epically bad but stopped after a couple of courses as I was nervous of dependency.

I'll give it a 10/10 with the caveat that that's for my own situation. I'm not suggesting you use it. Please take advice first.

Where do you get it from?

CBD oil on 14:42 - Apr 3 with 907 viewshampstead_blue

CBD oil on 14:39 - Apr 3 by BrixtonBlue

Where do you get it from?

I'll tell you but you must promise to be nice to me.....well for 5 minutes at least

Provacan. I get the 600mg on a monthly subscription.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024