Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great quote about PRP here 12:12 - Apr 3 with 3336 viewsBluefish

He’s such a calming influence, a real thinker,” said Smith. “There have been so many times where we’ve had a frustrating first half, then he’s tweaked things around at half-time, given a great team talk and we’ve gone on to be brilliant and win the game.

Obviously it isn't about Shambert, can you imagine anyone ever taking about him like that?

Really good interview with Smith btw, the quote is obviously about Culverhouse. The manager behind the Lambert distant success
[Post edited 3 Apr 2020 12:14]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Great quote about PRP here on 12:24 - Apr 3 with 1995 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Do us all a favour and just go and have a long hard think about yourself and how its not good for you to keep posting on this obsession.

BTW - Do you really think if culverhouse was a footballing mastermind he would be managing Kings Lynn. 1 win in 6 currently.

Do me a favour.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Great quote about PRP here on 12:40 - Apr 3 with 1961 viewsBluefish

Great quote about PRP here on 12:24 - Apr 3 by Terry_Nutkins

Do us all a favour and just go and have a long hard think about yourself and how its not good for you to keep posting on this obsession.

BTW - Do you really think if culverhouse was a footballing mastermind he would be managing Kings Lynn. 1 win in 6 currently.

Do me a favour.

Culverhouse must wish he'd played in Germany and bought the fans a pint and then he'd have a league job

Great quote about PRP here on 12:47 - Apr 3 with 1947 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Great quote about PRP here on 12:40 - Apr 3 by Bluefish

Culverhouse must wish he'd played in Germany and bought the fans a pint and then he'd have a league job

What's the point you are making here? That appears to be YOUR ACTUAL logic. This just serves to make you point more obviously stupid!

Great quote about PRP here on 12:48 - Apr 3 with 1941 viewsBluefish

Great quote about PRP here on 12:47 - Apr 3 by Terry_Nutkins

What's the point you are making here? That appears to be YOUR ACTUAL logic. This just serves to make you point more obviously stupid!

Sorry Terry not sure that makes any sense.

Lambo is a fraud

Great quote about PRP here on 12:50 - Apr 3 with 1932 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Great quote about PRP here on 12:48 - Apr 3 by Bluefish

Sorry Terry not sure that makes any sense.

Lambo is a fraud

Yes it does. You haven't understood it. There is a difference.

Great quote about PRP here on 12:51 - Apr 3 with 1933 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Great quote about PRP here on 12:24 - Apr 3 by Terry_Nutkins

Do me a favour.

I know you seek to defend Lambert at every opportunity but on the face of it there does look to be something in the Culverhouse point - his record as a manager has fallen off significantly since they parted ways. That’s not to say it was all Culverhouse’s doing but there are plenty of examples of manager/assistant duos down the years where things weren’t the same without one another

The alternative is that Lambert no longer has whatever it was he had in his N*rwich days - either way his record here is appalling

Also ‘1 win in 6’ is a rather lopsided way of saying ‘2nd in the division and 2 points off top with 2 games in hand when the league was voided’

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Great quote about PRP here on 12:58 - Apr 3 with 1897 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Great quote about PRP here on 12:51 - Apr 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I know you seek to defend Lambert at every opportunity but on the face of it there does look to be something in the Culverhouse point - his record as a manager has fallen off significantly since they parted ways. That’s not to say it was all Culverhouse’s doing but there are plenty of examples of manager/assistant duos down the years where things weren’t the same without one another

The alternative is that Lambert no longer has whatever it was he had in his N*rwich days - either way his record here is appalling

Also ‘1 win in 6’ is a rather lopsided way of saying ‘2nd in the division and 2 points off top with 2 games in hand when the league was voided’

I think Bluefish is correct here. I think there is something in the Culverhouse connection, although I may add there is little to 0% of it being rekindled.

I thought it had been widely accepted Culverhouse was the tactical mind behind the duo and Lambert was the man motivator.

Sir Alex was fairly famed in this man motivator role, but always had a tactical coach alongside him (McLaren, C. Queiroz, Phelan, Rene Meulensteen) - I would say the track record of these assistants alone haven't gone on to light up the world in managerial roles themselves though.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Great quote about PRP here on 13:02 - Apr 3 with 1884 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Great quote about PRP here on 12:51 - Apr 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I absolutely DO NOT look to defend Lambert at every opportunity. Simply not true. I've said many times to judge him end of the season and as we have got closer and he hasn't achieved the goals in my view i've said he will struggle to keep his job. Fair enough? I don't do post loss ranting and raving.

I'm not saying Culverhouse wasn't a good number 2. But what is the point of this poisonous post honestly! It's even written in a deliberately poisonous way (calling him PRP yawn, and initially pretending it is about him)

I've put Lamberts manager stats up previously (several times) which actually dispell the rubbish since Norwich myths. Even on top of that you can not say he hasn't taken bloody difficult jobs but that's never factored in.

I'd rather worry about us though and the job he does with us. He isn't a dreadful manager. Has he done a good enough job this season. No. overall it's no because of the nosedive. Football is bloody cruel though. KVY would have been a significant difference maker for example. BUT it's a results business. We are at the stage where him going at the end of the season would be an acceptable decision. BUT i'm still very open to giving him more time to. Some foundations he's set are good. I wouldn't throw it ALL away. I'd quite like someone to come into the bankroom staff. Can Burley do something. Shefki as a forward coach. Something to get some buzz back in the changing room.

Login to get fewer ads

Great quote about PRP here on 13:17 - Apr 3 with 1844 viewsBluefish

Great quote about PRP here on 13:02 - Apr 3 by Terry_Nutkins

I absolutely DO NOT look to defend Lambert at every opportunity. Simply not true. I've said many times to judge him end of the season and as we have got closer and he hasn't achieved the goals in my view i've said he will struggle to keep his job. Fair enough? I don't do post loss ranting and raving.

I'm not saying Culverhouse wasn't a good number 2. But what is the point of this poisonous post honestly! It's even written in a deliberately poisonous way (calling him PRP yawn, and initially pretending it is about him)

I've put Lamberts manager stats up previously (several times) which actually dispell the rubbish since Norwich myths. Even on top of that you can not say he hasn't taken bloody difficult jobs but that's never factored in.

I'd rather worry about us though and the job he does with us. He isn't a dreadful manager. Has he done a good enough job this season. No. overall it's no because of the nosedive. Football is bloody cruel though. KVY would have been a significant difference maker for example. BUT it's a results business. We are at the stage where him going at the end of the season would be an acceptable decision. BUT i'm still very open to giving him more time to. Some foundations he's set are good. I wouldn't throw it ALL away. I'd quite like someone to come into the bankroom staff. Can Burley do something. Shefki as a forward coach. Something to get some buzz back in the changing room.

You are not able to judge Shambert yet? Which part of his failure for 18 months is inconclusive still?

Great quote about PRP here on 13:19 - Apr 3 with 1837 viewsdavblue

KVY is a good player from the little i've seen from him but people thinking he is the answer to all of our problems are quite deluded, he would help yes, but he alone isn't going to make us suddenly create 4 or 5 good chances a game, defend better.

That's down to structure and our way of playing which Lambert and his coaches are responsible for.
Yeah I agree, he's crap. Cheers. (n/t) on 13:24 - Apr 3 with 1821 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Yeah I agree, he's crap. Cheers. (n/t) on 13:37 - Apr 3 with 1805 viewsBluefish

Yeah I agree, he's crap. Cheers. (n/t) on 13:24 - Apr 3 by Bloots

Imagine thinking Shambo needs more time. It is bad enough for the people that couldn't accept how sh*t we were until we tumbled down the league but this guy still hasn't got it. Tragic stuff.

It was clear and obvious last season by about the end of Feb

Great quote about PRP here on 13:42 - Apr 3 with 1783 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Great quote about PRP here on 13:17 - Apr 3 by Bluefish

You are not able to judge Shambert yet? Which part of his failure for 18 months is inconclusive still?

Genuine question. Did you read my post?

Yeah I agree, he's crap. Cheers. (n/t) on 13:51 - Apr 3 with 1755 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Yeah I agree, he's crap. Cheers. (n/t) on 13:37 - Apr 3 by Bluefish

Imagine thinking Shambo needs more time. It is bad enough for the people that couldn't accept how sh*t we were until we tumbled down the league but this guy still hasn't got it. Tragic stuff.

It was clear and obvious last season by about the end of Feb

Again you are either NOT reading information or unable to understand it. I haven't written he 'needs more time'. That's lying to enforce a point in your head. I said it would be acceptable to sack him end of season on performance. I also said I would be OPEN to giving him more time as he has build some foundations with the younger players etc which can still be good for us.

There will always be football fans like you who are get him gone whenever things don't turn immediately. Farke had lost big chunks of the Norwich fans like you (not saying you are a Norwich fan btw). If only they had sacked him!!!!! Things can take a bit of time. It's definitely not clear if Lambert is the right man. I'm just trying to have a bit of perspective.

Great quote about PRP here on 13:57 - Apr 3 with 1744 viewsIllinoisblue

Lambert clearly should have been sacked by now but the Culverhouse myth is laughable. Such a genius he’s now at, er, Kings Lynn.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Great quote about PRP here on 14:05 - Apr 3 with 1704 viewsBrixtonBlue

Great quote about PRP here on 13:19 - Apr 3 by davblue

KVY is a good player from the little i've seen from him but people thinking he is the answer to all of our problems are quite deluded, he would help yes, but he alone isn't going to make us suddenly create 4 or 5 good chances a game, defend better.

That's down to structure and our way of playing which Lambert and his coaches are responsible for.

Who said KVY is the answer to all of our problems and he alone is going to make us suddenly create 4 or 5 good chances a game, defend better?

O yeah, no-one. Ever.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Great quote about PRP here on 14:06 - Apr 3 with 1701 viewsBluefish

Great quote about PRP here on 13:42 - Apr 3 by Terry_Nutkins

Genuine question. Did you read my post?

I had a skim through but it was the usual nonsense

Great quote about PRP here on 14:16 - Apr 3 with 1680 viewsBluefish

Great quote about PRP here on 13:57 - Apr 3 by Illinoisblue

Lambert clearly should have been sacked by now but the Culverhouse myth is laughable. Such a genius he’s now at, er, Kings Lynn.

It is irrelevant because PRP should be long gone anyway. IC being at KL isn't that telling either, he isn't a big enough name for most league clubs so is working his way up.

Great quote about PRP here on 14:34 - Apr 3 with 1636 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

From a glance at your post history, in November you were defending criticism of him rotating the team on the basis we were top of the league right then, you then look to have changed tack to ‘judge him at the end of the season’ as we’ve slid down the league

You can also be relied upon to dive into any thread criticising him with a counter point

But you don’t seek to defend him, of course

The idea of waiting until the end of the season is laughable anyway, if we’d acted weeks ago when it was obvious our season was going down the sh*tter we might have been able to rescue it (current events notwithstanding)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Great quote about PRP here on 14:51 - Apr 3 with 1611 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Great quote about PRP here on 14:06 - Apr 3 by Bluefish

I had a skim through but it was the usual nonsense

As i thought. The Answer was no. 'Skim' through. It makes perfect sense. Impossible to continue then. You can't get anywhere in life let alone a debate without taking some input or considering the views of others. Even if it doesn't change your opinion at the bare minimum it would make your responses make sense/worthwhile and look less stupid.

Well done.

Great quote about PRP here on 14:53 - Apr 3 with 1605 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Great quote about PRP here on 14:16 - Apr 3 by Bluefish

It is irrelevant because PRP should be long gone anyway. IC being at KL isn't that telling either, he isn't a big enough name for most league clubs so is working his way up.

"It's irrelevant". You couldn't make it up! This was what your post was about! So yes we agree!!! Your post was irellivant! hilarious lack of self awareness!

Great quote about PRP here on 14:56 - Apr 3 with 1598 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Great quote about PRP here on 14:34 - Apr 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

From a glance at your post history, in November you were defending criticism of him rotating the team on the basis we were top of the league right then, you then look to have changed tack to ‘judge him at the end of the season’ as we’ve slid down the league

You can also be relied upon to dive into any thread criticising him with a counter point

But you don’t seek to defend him, of course

The idea of waiting until the end of the season is laughable anyway, if we’d acted weeks ago when it was obvious our season was going down the sh*tter we might have been able to rescue it (current events notwithstanding)

I defend numbskull comments about him being useless yes. I do not defend him at all costs. You just said at quick glance, and genuinely i can see how you would get that opinion at a quick glance, because i do get frustrated and defend club/manager/players when i dont think fans are behaving as fans. I'm quite consistent. If you look back as far as you want i always said judge end of season. Even way back!

Great quote about PRP here on 14:59 - Apr 3 with 1591 viewsBluefish

Great quote about PRP here on 14:51 - Apr 3 by Terry_Nutkins

As i thought. The Answer was no. 'Skim' through. It makes perfect sense. Impossible to continue then. You can't get anywhere in life let alone a debate without taking some input or considering the views of others. Even if it doesn't change your opinion at the bare minimum it would make your responses make sense/worthwhile and look less stupid.

Well done.

Dude you are suggesting more time for the worst manager in our history. You don't deserve to be read in detail

Great quote about PRP here on 15:05 - Apr 3 with 1575 viewsHerbivore

I like how you started off saying you don't defend Lambert at every opportunity and then went on a lengthy, slightly detached from reality defence of Lambert.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Great quote about PRP here on 15:08 - Apr 3 with 1566 viewsHerbivore

Great quote about PRP here on 14:56 - Apr 3 by Terry_Nutkins

I defend numbskull comments about him being useless yes. I do not defend him at all costs. You just said at quick glance, and genuinely i can see how you would get that opinion at a quick glance, because i do get frustrated and defend club/manager/players when i dont think fans are behaving as fans. I'm quite consistent. If you look back as far as you want i always said judge end of season. Even way back!

The evidence suggests he is useless though. That's hardly a numbskull comment, it's well evidenced.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024